MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

A Ride to the Seaside, 23rd May

A Ride to the Seaside, 23rd May (2) - Forums [Biker Match] A Ride to the Seaside, 23rd May (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

A Ride to the Seaside, 23rd May

I definitely want to be there in time for a full English, the cake will just be the.... erm.... icing on the cake??? 🤣

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 08/05/2021 07:41  

What cake? This hasn't been said... right so full English breakfast then cakes and ice cream?? 😅🤣

Update Reply
BikerNess69 @ 08/05/2021 10:24  

If you're sick in your helmet you'll only have yourself to blame!

Update Reply
Cupid Stunt @ 08/05/2021 10:30  

Why would I be sick? Haha might bring my tree tent and camp overnight somewhere that might be nice. Its 3 man If anyone wants to jump in hahaha.

I'll put a picture on my profile actually

Update Reply
BikerNess69 @ 08/05/2021 11:38  

I've got a hammock I once used in some trees 😂😂

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 08/05/2021 12:29  

DD Hammocks, brilliant piece of kit 😁

Update Reply
Cupid Stunt @ 08/05/2021 13:42  

Full English, ice cream and cakes I'd better not eat until then. 🍨🎂🍧

Update Reply
Winchester @ 08/05/2021 13:53  

The Crazy Gang will be in attendance. We are intending to behave ourselves, so I apologise, in advance, for any mishaps or misdemeanors.
See you there! 😁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 08/05/2021 21:21  

This is beginning to sound like a Funday out...
Does the tree tent have a weight limit, I feel it would look more conventional 🏕️if I took up the offer Nessica 🤣🤣🤣 You might need a bigger tent 🎪

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 09/05/2021 05:43  

It will be a very Fun Sunday
If you search stingray tree tent David. You can have a look they're super awesome

Designed for 3 adults (and all their gear) or 2 adults and 2 children, the Stingray will hold 440kg / 880lbs. The base of the tent is rated for 2,500 hours of UV exposure.

So yeah 440kg. I'm only 63kg 🤣🤣

Update Reply
BikerNess69 @ 09/05/2021 09:51  

The base of the tent is rated for 2,500 hours of UV exposure

Does it hang upside down?

Update Reply
Cupid Stunt @ 09/05/2021 10:24  

I just copied and pasted it m8.

🤣🤣🙈

Update Reply
BikerNess69 @ 09/05/2021 10:49  

If there's cakes then I'm coming

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/05/2021 10:55  

I'm a little more than 63kg🤣🤣🤣

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 09/05/2021 10:55  

I'm positive you don't weigh 377kg S hahahaha

Specs...

The Stingray uses a unique 3-point anchoring system to create tension, giving you a taut fabric base to sleep on. The tent floor has the perfect amount of "give" to cushion and cradle your body, giving you the most comfortable night's sleep you've ever had in a tent or hammock.
The tent is built with 20+m of seatbelt webbing to reinforce the floor. This patented feature not only adds strength to the tent, but creates a separate sleeping bay for each person and prevents you both from rolling to the middle of the tent. The underfloor straps balance out any weight differences and prevent all occupants from rolling towards the middle of the tent or the heaviest person.
Designed for 3 adults (and all their gear) or 2 adults and 2 children, the Stingray will hold 440kg / 880lbs. The base of the tent is rated for 2,500 hours of UV exposure.
The Stingray comes with a built-in no-see-um insect mesh to protect you from insects and other creepy crawlies.
The 5,000HH rainfly can be fully removed for fantastic views and summer breeze but when attached, completely encloses the tent and keeps you dry in even the heaviest downpours. The rainfly extends outwards from the tent giving you a large, dry area underneath the tent to store gear or act as covered living space.
The tent is built with 3 x internal storage nets, perfect for holding small personal items and 3 x underfloor storage nets ideal for backpacks and other items.
The large central hatch makes it easy to climb in and out of the tent.
With only 3 ratchets and 2 poles, setting up the tent is straightforward and can be completed by a single person - though it's always good to have a friend on hand to make things a little easier.

Update Reply
BikerNess69 @ 09/05/2021 11:00  

With only 3 ratchets and 2 poles, setting up the tent is straightforward and can be completed by a single person - though it's always good to have a friend on hand to make things a little easier.

That's me stuffed then, I don't have a friend... Pmsl 😂 😂 😂

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 09/05/2021 14:42  

A day at the seaside appears to be "a team training day" where we all learn new skills through a tent erecting exercise 🤔

Guess, I'll be sat on the beach with my bucket and spade enjoying myself. 😂

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 09/05/2021 14:59  

I shall be reclining in my deck chair, adorned with a knotted hanky and eating an ice-cream! 😁

Update Reply
Cupid Stunt @ 09/05/2021 16:38  

I'll just be laughing at people erecting... . 😂 😂 😂

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 09/05/2021 16:47  

I will have a ride out see you all there

Update Reply
Konnex @ 10/05/2021 14:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email