MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

strange childhood foods

strange childhood foods (2) - Forums [Biker Match] strange childhood foods (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

strange childhood foods

Me i love peanut butter and brown sauce sarnies. plus i love black pudding ans the top shelf butty is haggis toastie. mmmmmmm

Update Reply
Phil @ 14/02/2008 17:51  

Eeeer that is gross PP! Peanut butter and brown sauce....heard of a lot of things with pb but not bs! Hey haggis toastie...yummy!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 14/02/2008 17:54  

That's what I was thinking!!!! Haggis toastie, off to the shop in the morning!

Update Reply
Di @ 14/02/2008 17:57  

Why does everyone cringe whe you mention peanut butter and brown sauce. Fraglette reacted in the same way as everyone else. The brown sauce stops the peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.

Update Reply
Phil @ 14/02/2008 18:12  

cranberry jelly and peanut butter,the jelly stops peanut butter sticking too....and gotta be crunchy peanut butter! also sugar sarnies,crisp sarnies and yep dc,i used to put vinegar in my crisps too...chip and salad creme butties,rhubarb straight out the garden with a handful of sugar to dip it in! and the leaves are good to hide under too...

Update Reply
witchiest @ 14/02/2008 18:16  

Raw bacon, raw jelly, chunks of marzipan from the packet, 2 Weetabix with very little milk and 3 tablespoons of sugar spread on top, sugar sarnies (my mate called this gyppo cake), and army biscuits ('Biscuits AB' - dad said the AB stood for anal blockage) with margarine and jam from compo ration packs - the jam and marge came in little toothpaste style tubes.

God, I had a terrible diet as a child, which wasn't helped when we lived in Singapore and I demanded satay whenever possible.

I hate sweet stuff now and somehow most of my teeth survived without fillings.

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 15/02/2008 10:36  

You've just reminded me DM that I use to love poking my finger in the butter dish and then sticking it in the sugar!!! Yum, yum!!! naughty but nice!!

Update Reply
hilda123 @ 15/02/2008 10:44  

Chips & jam sarnies,yum!! my mum used to tell me we had air pie & a cup of steam for tea.Never did get to try that 'cause I dont think she had all the ingredients in the cupboard so we had mince & mash instead.

Update Reply
Oggy @ 15/02/2008 13:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email