MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Scam profiles on BM

Scam profiles on BM - Forums [Biker Match] Scam profiles on BM - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Scam profiles on BM

Be careful out there folks......
Had a female send a nod ( Motorgirl/ newish member)Sent one back, messaged.Swapped over to WhatsApp due to 5 message limit per day. She sent a pic, half German girl ( allegedly). Back story was her father and two brothers killed in ‘auto accident’ in 2015, mother remarried and returned to Germany and inherited house getting ready for sale. Suspicions were raised, especially when she announced her undying love for me and wanted to move in and help pay my mortgage despite only messaging for 48hours. Asked her when she passed her bike test and she sent a pic of a USA origin course completed certificate despite doing her test in Manchester. When questioned said she had failed in Manchester but done her test in Berlin.Called her out again on certificate and everything has gone quiet. Don’t know if this was a one off or if there will be others lurking out there on BM trying to catch the unwary. Guess it was heading towards asking for cash for the journey down and various other things🤷‍♀️

Update Reply
Spooner69 @ 16/02/2021 20:49  

There's a steady flow of scammers trying it on here,male (?)and female(?)..if he/she seems too good to be true,they probably are...back story has distinct similarities to sob tales i've heard before..if you have any doubts,report the to the moderators asap...these people are bottom feeding scumbags,no more,no less..:/>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 16/02/2021 21:19  

This particular profile was disabled by myself within 2 hours of being set up and without going into the profile it was clear it was a fake just by the photo being used and very surprised someone actually gave them their phone number within that time.
This is why we ask members to REPORT dodgy looking profiles via emails to the mods and not just by hitting the report button.
This is also why we ask members NOT to exchange phone numbers and email addresses to someone they don't know and trust the other person.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 16/02/2021 21:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email