MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Happiest years

Happiest years - Forums [Biker Match] Happiest years - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Happiest years

My happiest years are the year I got my first road legal motorcycle. A 50cc Suzuki, 20 or so of us let loose and having the best time not the fastest but a grim a mile wide. What are your best motorcycle memories?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/01/2021 22:24  

I can't pick one particular time, some of the best times of my life have been spent on a bike.
The thing is I didn't realise it at the time.
At 16 going to Mabelthorpe on a TS50, with my mates all on 50s .My first track day on GSXR 750, and so many others. I realise how lucky I've been.
Others might disagree, but I think I've rode through the golden years of biking.
It's only now I see how fast time is passing by, every year now I want to get as many miles as possible, under my belt.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/01/2021 23:53  

When I raced motorbikes was good but really all my life's been good, one or two bad moments but I'd be happy to live it all again good and bad it's been brilliant ☺️😜

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 17/01/2021 16:51  

Bren...you've got my vote on that..you too bbill...what a fab time to have existed...sixteener mopeds..hilarious fun..no speed cameras...police in Austin allegros..Two stroke mania etc..the golden age is closing down I fear..the nanny state HSE going crazy..we are the lucky ones..stay safe as they say x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/01/2021 00:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email