MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Lies about the Covid

Lies about the Covid - Forums [Biker Match] Lies about the Covid - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Lies about the Covid

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=192713259022198&id=100048505750211&sfnsn=scwspwa

Are we being lied to, how do we prove it?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/01/2021 00:33  

Well don’t believe her and her like are the reason we are in this mess.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/01/2021 08:36  

If you could detail the reason(s) for this all being a hoax I’d like to read them.

This would have to be a conspiracy involving all governments and health/medical workers across the world. Or all sources of information are being faked by the government.

Update Reply
Bikerbill1277 @ 13/01/2021 09:08  

She is talking about some hospitals in Cornwall.. Its known that that region has a lower rate of infections. Maybe she should be deployed to a hospital in London to help out...??

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 13/01/2021 11:44  

She passed on confidential information, so she would probably get the sack, except she resigned. She obviously isn't aware that leaving your job means you aren't entitled to claim benefit, not sure how long the ban is for, 2 weeks I think.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/01/2021 15:58  

Quite an old post.
Barking mad obviously, and I don't for one second believe she has ever working in the NHS - although she does show promise for a career as a car park bollard.
She obviously has a gripe against the present Government (fair enough, we do live in a democracy), but this kind of rhetoric puts lives at risk.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 13/01/2021 16:47  

What is it with these COVID denying morons???

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/01/2021 14:10  

Idiots more dangerous than the virus itself.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/01/2021 19:36  

"HomeNewsUK NewsCoronavirus
Covid denier who refused to wear mask dies after catching the virus himself
Gary Matthews, 46, from Shrewsbury, Shropshire, died a day after testing positive for Covid-19 on January 13. He was a regular contributor to online conspiracy forums".

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 28/01/2021 17:58  

Killed by the Karmavirus.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/01/2021 19:04  

😁😁😁

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Killed by the Karmavirus....

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 28/01/2021 21:27  

Idiot

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/02/2021 01:18  

This was during the first lockdown. The one where many medial staff and nurses were sooooo busy they frequently posted videos on Tiktoc because they had nothing better to do.

Update Reply
aozorasan @ 05/02/2021 14:03  

I'm a non believing moron!

If masks work, why did small businesses have to close?
If masks don't work, why do we have to wear them?

I know I've now opened myself up for abuse but please refrain coz I'm a living breathing human just like you. I believe yes there's a bloody nasty strain of flu ( coronavirus is cold and flu strains)......it kills and it's awful.....but all this other stuff is organised by psychopaths a lot higher up than our government and hence they don't even know they are selling a lie....

If I can't handle all the replies... I'll delete my post....but it's just my opinion....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/03/2021 12:01  

when you have mates die of this bug, you know its real, i am off to another funeral next week, so its real , masks dont stop everything but it helps and if everyone wears one it does help.

Update Reply
rocker21 @ 10/03/2021 12:18  

With you on that Suzi, I've worked all through the 'pandemic' and not until almost 9 months were we forced to wear a mask at work, and we were coming into contact with the public daily. I find it strange that for years big pharma has struggled to develop a cure for influenza and yet, the number of recorded fatalities for flu is almost non-existant.
I've said it before and I will repeat myself again, yes cv19 is a thing, yes it is a particularly nasty disease but I think the whole lockdown restrictions were overkill.
What puzzled me was the fact that some fatalities were recorded as cv19 between 14 and 28 days after a positive test result when it has been documented that the tests are not 100% accurate. For example, if Joe Bloggs tested positive for cv19 and then 27 days later, got run over and killed by a bus, the unfortunate Mr Bloggs was recorded as a covid victim.
As for vaccination, in 2003 SARS was rampant and was touted as the virus that would wipe out humanity, it didn't. Neither did MERS or bird flu in later epidemics. Big pharma has been working on developing a cure for SARS ever since and to date hadn't found one, yet, a vaccine for cv19 was developed in 9 months. Yes I know medical science has progressed in the intervening years, but 9 months?
Plus, Bojo and his cohort have hinted that it might be necessary to innoculate every year, which to me sounds like a huge money spinning system. I have been elligible for the flu jab for a number of years but while my own immune system is capable of fighting off infections I will not be having the jab.
Now before anyone chirps up and says I will be banned from going anywhere or doing anything until I do, it is constitutionally impossible for any British government to infringe on my right of choice, the Petiton of Right 1628, the Bill of Rights 1688 and the Act of Settlement 1701 protect my rights against unjust interference by the Monarchy and the Government.

Update Reply
Double six @ 10/03/2021 13:48  

Yess, as I said it's definitely a nasty strain of flu.....but flu has miraculously disappeared off data now!! And I've had people say....ohh it's coz we're wearing masks and washing hands more etc . Well if those things have stopped the flu virus, why haven't they stopped this new virus??

Things just don't add up! If it's such an awful deadly pandemic why do we need to test ourselves to see if we've got it! Incidentally with a test that I listened to Dr on radio 2 stating, is so sensitive it picks up information for instance .... someone's body has had contact with this virus and their body holds "virus genes" as memory for antibodies etc ... They cannot pass on any virus and they are not poorly.....but it comes positive on the test!!

If the government really cared for all our wellbeing, I don't believe they would be enforcing such Draconian, total control on us......

Another one.....the virus leaves you alone if you are sitting eating....🤔....I mean.....really???

I have watched a video of the CEO of phizer being asked.....when are you having your first vaccine.......he stammers a bit, looks a bit taken aback and says......
I'm a healthy 59 year old....and it's recommended that healthy 59 year olds DO NOT have the vaccine......😲😲😲😲......if thus was in the mainstream how many people would refrain from having the jab....maybe even think twice about putting who knows what!! In your body.....

Anyways, just some of my thoughts......

Also you will still transmit the virus even after jab.....it will apparently make you less poorly if you contract it though ....so it has no benefit to the wider population like they are telling everyone!

And if I can't go places coz I don't have a "vaccine passport" I'd rather not go!

It's Animal Farm.......that's what it is! Or worse..... Telegram is the place to check all information and decide fir yourselves.....not mainstream and not Google!!!

Love and light fellow human beings ✨💪

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/03/2021 14:01  

Just get vaccinated,i'd rather not attend ANY funerals of people i know and love..🤗👍

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 16/03/2021 07:21  

Knowing my luck Jinx, I'd be one of the people developing blood clots as a result of the vaccine.

Update Reply
Double six @ 16/03/2021 07:57  

More chance if me winning the Lottery,D6...lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 16/03/2021 09:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email