MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Getting out on bike

Getting out on bike - Forums [Biker Match] Getting out on bike - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Getting out on bike

Just hope i can get out more on bike this year

Update Reply
philt @ 03/01/2021 17:52  

When the jabs have been distributed life will resume once more "chin up"

Update Reply
Mac Max @ 03/01/2021 18:53  

Mac Max Do you really believe that ? Its like saying they have found a cure for the common cold in under 12 months.

Update Reply
JP @ 03/01/2021 19:07  

Well the flue jab works JP and yes I do have high Hopes for this vaccine a lot of red tape has been lifted to speed things up I have my jab on the 8th this Friday because of the work that I do. So time will tell I'll put a forum post up letting BM members know how it goes under covid jab ... Now the common cold is another thing altogether the pharmaceutical companies are making too much money to ever want to make a complete cure that's my conspiracy theory lol.

Update Reply
Mac Max @ 03/01/2021 19:45  

Hope so its been a hard year for everyone

Update Reply
philt @ 03/01/2021 21:16  

I think Evan if we have the vaccine it won't change things alot because we will still be able to carry the virus and spread it so until everyone has it we will still have restrictions, just means we might not die

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 04/01/2021 00:30  

I've got my option's and belief's over this whole vaccine and virus situation but everyone is intitled to believe what they want and I respect that.
I just hope it's a better year than last year for us all, I took the bike out every chance I could (shop's and work) but any time on bike is never enough.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/01/2021 11:09  

It is a beautiful day for getting out here. 😁

It's just a shame that you'd have to do 5 mile loop of the area several times. (Due to note being able to move out of your locality). 🤪😳

Although I suppose you would get a different view if you changed direction occasionally.🤔😳🤪😂

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/01/2021 11:16  

Well I didn't ride a motorcycle last year and won't be surprised if I don't get to ride one this year, but the good thing is I'm finding other things to do so I'm enjoying myself and getting paid to do it, brilliant ☺️☺️

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 17/01/2021 16:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email