MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Barmouth camp August 2021

Barmouth camp August 2021 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Barmouth camp August 2021 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Barmouth camp August 2021

Took us forever to get back to Leeds last time as SatNav decided it would be fun to run us right past/through Creamfields, just as thousands of festival go-ers were making their way to mummy & daddy waiting in their jalopies to take their little darlings home!
🤪😳😱

Great weekend though 😁👍🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 08/01/2021 18:02  

This years Barmouth Camp will be over the Aug Bank Holiday weekend 27th to 30th August. Turn up by bike car bicycle bus train or donkey. Bring the kids bring your Granny Bring your wife if that takes your fancy. Great roads nice walks beaches are good and Barmouth is just 4.5 miles down the road. Pub is a 5min walk from the site serving good food local ales and as always welcoming staff. The site is good value and has basic showers toilets, Plenty of room so no need to be pitched on top of each other and being kept awake by BJs snoring and Finks farting . Prices have not been sorted yet but I will post them as soon as I have them, if you need any other info please drop jp a pm.
This is open to all members new and old If you dont have a bike but would like to come then come thats fine the only issue is car may have to be parked in the other field due to space. The site is pet friendly but you are responsible for them at all time Same goes for the Kids lol.

Any questions please contact JP

Update Reply
JP @ 09/01/2021 05:47  

Plenty of space left for a great weekend at this camp

Update Reply
JP @ 03/02/2021 07:19  

No Crimefields this year Lindsay!

Update Reply
Silverwing @ 16/02/2021 17:49  

Is it just me? In Events, the Barmouth weekend shows as red dots on the calendar, but the information box is missing? Might just be my system?

Update Reply
Cupid Stunt @ 17/02/2021 09:18  

Just checked mine Nick and it's normal on mine

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 17/02/2021 12:03  

Nick it's something to do with the date scale along the top of the page. Mine keeps doing it too I don't know why so I'm blaming Cw cus he is a ginger

Update Reply
JP @ 17/02/2021 13:46  

😂😂😂
Seems fair!

Update Reply
Cupid Stunt @ 17/02/2021 14:35  

Seems ginger, not fair. Nick

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 17/02/2021 14:45  

It's always the ginger! 😂

Update Reply
Cupid Stunt @ 17/02/2021 15:58  

Oi! 🤬

Your card is now officially marked, Nicholas.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/02/2021 22:34  

But...... Ragnar did it and ran away! 😟

Update Reply
Cupid Stunt @ 18/02/2021 08:44  

HE'S HIDING BEHIND THE BIKE SHEDS!!👀👀

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 18/02/2021 11:02  

Keeping fingers crossed for this it's one i do enjoy

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 24/02/2021 07:21  

I think we all are Bill fingers crossed for all events this year.

Update Reply
JP @ 24/02/2021 09:46  

I can't see anything happing befor the middle of the year at least John

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 26/02/2021 19:48  

Well the weather is starting to warm up evenings are getting lighter and longer so keep your fingers crossed and dont do any thing stupid and this and lots of other events will be up and running

Update Reply
JP @ 15/03/2021 17:43  

This years Barmouth Camp will be over the Aug Bank Holiday weekend 27th to 30th August. Turn up by bike car bicycle bus train or donkey. Bring the kids bring your Granny Bring your wife if that takes your fancy. Great roads nice walks beaches are good and Barmouth is just 4.5 miles down the road. Pub is a 5min walk from the site serving good food local ales and as always welcoming staff. The site is good value and has basic showers toilets, Plenty of room so no need to be pitched on top of each other and being kept awake by BJs snoring and Finks farting . Prices have not been sorted yet but I will post them as soon as I have them, if you need any other info please drop jp a pm.
This is open to all members new and old If you dont have a bike but would like to come then come thats fine the only issue is car may have to be parked in the other field due to space. The site is pet friendly but you are responsible for them at all time Same goes for the Kids lol.

This is a small family site so please remeber there may be youngsters wondering about.
Toilets are BASIC so dont expect a butler to wipe your ass.
There are a couple of electric hook up but will need to be booked in advance.

Any questions please contact JP

Update Reply
JP @ 15/03/2021 17:43  

Hols are booked, just waiting on confirmation for this. It's been too long since I did Barmouth.

Update Reply
Double six @ 17/03/2021 12:31  

Its been a long time since any of us did anything lol

Update Reply
JP @ 17/03/2021 17:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email