MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Imaginary Friend

Imaginary Friend - Forums [Biker Match] Imaginary Friend - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Imaginary Friend

With most of us being in lockdown, at some time or other, has anyone, beside myself, invented an imaginary friend?
She only arrived yesterday, but if she keeps criticising my sarcastic sense of humour she'll have to go.

What do you talk about to your 'imaginary' friend? (keep it decent please, I blush easily)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/11/2020 07:29  

Yes,i've rung for an ambulance,about ten minutes then it's a white tuxedo with sleeves in the back...lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 16/11/2020 09:08  

i often talk to myself,mind i talk to my two dogs too

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/11/2020 14:11  

Haha funny as ever Jinx

Jof, I talk to myself even when I'm with someone lol. Aww it's nice to have dogs, I love them but I have no patience for the ones who aren't trained, so I'm terrible at it. I envy those owners who are patient.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/11/2020 16:48  

I always talk to myself, at least that way I get an honest answer and expert advise.... 😂 😂

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 16/11/2020 19:45  

You never lose an argument talking to yourself! In a past occupation I'd run through the possible scenarios before committing to my action. I called it my, 'What If' strategy.....
And it still works.

Update Reply
Silverwing @ 16/11/2020 21:00  

sandi my dogs are not trained,yes they ask to go out for pee and poo,joy likes me to get out of bed and tuck her in mind she just likes to get me up so that i'm with her and pippin sitting in the arm chair

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/11/2020 00:02  

I had an imaginary friend when I was a child, but he told me I was too boring and went off to become someone else's imaginary friend. I may need to get out a little more....

Update Reply
Gallowglass @ 17/11/2020 09:18  

Lynn, and Silver, good ways of looking at it.

GalG I think most of us need to get out more, and the sooner the better!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/11/2020 05:49  

Agreed Sandi, I can go to work and don't have to wear PPE but this damn lockdown palaver forbids me riding solo with the appropriate protective clothing including a face covering under a full face helmet. I hope it is over on the 2nd albeit can we trust them whom cannot obey their own rules?

Update Reply
Silverwing @ 18/11/2020 16:56  

Silver, in answer to your question, Donald (Duck) Trump states he will be in isolation even tho he is clear of the virus. NOW he protects the public, AKA himself.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/11/2020 07:57  

Precisely. I don't think our leader is quite that way!

Update Reply
Silverwing @ 19/11/2020 17:56  

Wouldn't it be nice if certain people were imaginary

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/12/2020 18:55  

🤣🤣🤣
Especially antisocial neighbours 👍

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/12/2020 10:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email