MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Faro bike rally 2021

Faro bike rally 2021 - Forums [Biker Match] Faro bike rally 2021 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Faro bike rally 2021

Hi all,
Is anyone fro. Southeast going g next year to Far Motorcycle show in Portugal.
Got a few friends going next year but would like to go in a bigger group more of a crack

Update Reply
Electraglide1690 @ 09/11/2020 17:19  

I think the question is more like is anybody going to be brave and pay for tickets and hope that it will happen.

Update Reply
JP @ 09/11/2020 18:23  

I've just been quoted £750 for a return ferry with cabin both ways, by Brittany ferries. They know how to charge. Unfortunately i've got the Germans coming over in July, so it looks like a no from me.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/11/2020 10:08  

Hello. Lots of great Concentrations/ rallies in Portugal, try and fit in another one while yer oer there.

Update Reply
Barbarian @ 12/12/2020 16:40  

The EU Brexit decisions will have a direct impact on travel in Europe...good luck

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/12/2020 20:09  

Hey Hastings why not take the ferry from Dover to Calais. You can get there in 3/4 days. It's a wonderful ride 3000 mile round trip. I've done it 4 times.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I've just been quoted £750 for a return ferry with cabin both ways, by Brittany ferries. They know how to charge. Unfortunately i've got the Germans coming over in July, so it looks like a no from me....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/02/2021 01:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email