MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Planet Rock

Planet Rock (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Planet Rock (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Planet Rock

another email just gone...........

Update Reply
witchiest @ 06/03/2008 01:21  

Just got this..... Hi <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Firstly please except my apologies for this rather generic reply but I have been over whelmed with emails of outrage, anger, support and sadness about the closure of Planet Rock.<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> I wanted to say we really appreciate your support for the station. We are doing all we can to find someone to buy the station – we have until March 28th. I hope you will continue supporting Planet Rock and please check online for the latest news and show your support.<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> I hope we can keep on rockin’<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Jon<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:PersonName>Jon Norman</st1:PersonName><o:p></o:p> Marketing Manager Planet Rock<o:p></o:p> www.planetrock.com<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> 563,000 weekly listeners,<o:p></o:p>Sony Gold Winner <o:SmartTagType name="PlaceType" namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"></o:SmartTagType><o:SmartTagType name="PlaceName" namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"></o:SmartTagType><o:SmartTagType name="PostalCode" namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"></o:SmartTagType><o:SmartTagType name="City" namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"></o:SmartTagType><o:SmartTagType name="place" namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"></o:SmartTagType><o:SmartTagType name="Street" namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"></o:SmartTagType><o:SmartTagType name="address" namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"></o:SmartTagType><o:SmartTagType name="phone" namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"></o:SmartTagType><o:SmartTagType name="PersonName" namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"></o:SmartTagType> <st1:PersonName></st1:PersonName>

Update Reply
dragon @ 06/03/2008 11:43  

!Snap! got the same e-mail reply today, at least they replied sort of.

Update Reply
Suzuki_bob @ 06/03/2008 13:17  

snap!!!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 06/03/2008 14:43  

Update Reply
dragon @ 07/03/2008 10:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email