MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

scottish biker dating

scottish biker dating - Forums [Biker Match] scottish biker dating - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

scottish biker dating

joined this site about 2 weeks ago there seems to be a lack of conversations in general... and if you do like someone your looking at 100/400 mile trip for a coffee even though us bikers love a long ride out think us scots need a kick up the arse when it comes to online biker dating maybe you should have a scottish version seems nobody is in a 150 mile radius lol only messing hope you guys and girls are doing well ride safe folks...thoughts ?....kevin

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/10/2020 13:20  

I think the problem is most folk gave up on any chance of a life this year fingers crossed for 2021

Update Reply
JP @ 10/10/2020 14:03  

There are quite a few scottish folk on here if you search but generally less percentage wise because of the smaller population. Its not illegal to venture south of the border either.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/10/2020 14:09  

Yep with you on that, seems to be hardly anyone in a 150mile radius under the age of 60 lol (and I'm including south of the border in that!).

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/10/2020 18:19  

your right there to JP with most events not running this year everyone's feeling a bit down ...but we have better scenery Yarg 🤣 only kidding mate don't mind going south either lovely costal roads nice people ...800gsa 🤣 i know what you mean but its hard enough dating but a condition they must have a motorbike to and not a walloper ..makes the pool a wee bit smaller 🤣 hope youve all had some good fun ride outs this year ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/10/2020 20:57  

I could live without them not having a motorbike, it's the "not a walloper" bit that seems to be difficult! Lol.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/10/2020 00:53  

Think we're all living quiet these days. Just heading out today. Wee run across the borders. I hope. Difficult times deciding where to go to avoid people lol
Based in Hamilton if anyone up for a run sometime.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/10/2020 11:06  

Plus u canny beat a wee run doon to Squires to see lyndsey and pals lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/10/2020 21:28  

Kevin, do you mean a lack of conversations on the forums or in the chat room?
Chit chat isn't encouraged in the forums, well, not lengthy chats, that's why Matt created the chat room, so we'd chit chat in there. It drove him mad when we just waffled on in the forums.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/10/2020 06:08  

I would't talk to the scotts anyway....they sit outside their log cabins in rocking chairs, playing their banjo's Kevin ;-)

Update Reply
Srevaeb @ 12/10/2020 22:32  

oooo Srevaeb thats terrible 🤣 you forgot the one tooth look as well ...saying that wouldn't mind a wee log cabin in the hills and me thinks you'll be on the rocking chair way before me with yer wee tartan blanket over yer legs don't want you catching a wee drafty chill at your age 😉

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/10/2020 17:12  

hi Sandi as I said new to the site what chatroom ? 😂 still getting used to the left n right menus 🙂 to be honest wasn't sure what to expect joining this site early days i thought id post something to start a conversation to see if anybody actually spoke to each other 🤣

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/10/2020 17:25  

What's a 'walloper'?? lol

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 13/10/2020 22:26  

Personally speaking I can't cope with the chat room as it was too difficult to see conversations and replies properly, however that was months back so perhaps it has changed and improved now?? Will have a nosey on it tomorrow as not staying on here long the nicht.

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 13/10/2020 22:29  

Lulu a walloper is an eejit, or generally just a bit of a scrote. 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/10/2020 23:04  

Ah right, I get you, thanks GS! :)

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 13/10/2020 23:07  

I live in Ramsgate & I love the Scottish women but it's to far a ride there & back in a day

Update Reply
póg mo thóin @ 18/10/2020 13:41  

Where`s your sense of adventure CCDM?
I`ve done it a few times, 1000 mile round trip to Aberdeen in 24hrs; you just have to get up really early or, like me, leave late at night to cross the border under cover of darkness.

Update Reply
Wraith750 @ 18/10/2020 23:36  

Fellow Scots assemble, we're gonnae have to rebuild that wall ;)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/10/2020 23:48  

You may not have to, we,ve just bought a giant saw.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/10/2020 07:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email