MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Patches

Patches - Forums [Biker Match] Patches - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Patches

Hi people does any know if biker match has a patch to afix to hoody, waste coat you get the drift if not is it possible for one to be created for members

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/09/2020 17:24  

No patches for BM

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 30/09/2020 18:17  

BM is not an MC or an MCC with no affiliations to clubs that wear colours. There was talk a few years ago about merchandise being produced but nothing ever came of it, apart from rally garb which bore the K.I.S.S. logo, but that gear is only available for rallies, the last of which occured 5yrs ago.

Update Reply
Double six @ 30/09/2020 18:26  

The significance of wearing a patch has changed, unless you,re an old dinosaur, its just decoration or a show of support or advertising for for something eg. many biker cafes have patches you can buy. Manufacturers of bikes, accessories etc produce a patch. A riders club i,m in has a patch.
Mc,s and MCC,s as we once viewed them are old hat.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/09/2020 18:37  

I seem to remember of talk of some kind of patch, hoodie or something similar a few years back and most weren't interested in wearing any

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 30/09/2020 19:01  

Would it be an idea to have a sticker made of the biker match logo you could stick it on your motorcycle or car its good advertising for Biker Match & could help to increase membership it will also help towards the upkeep here

Update Reply
p贸g mo th贸in @ 01/10/2020 10:16  

Who,s going to do it? Let me guess, errrr.................nobody!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/10/2020 10:19  

Yes as yarg said there were a few ideas going around but there was little or no interest so the idea got dropped. The biggest problem is that most of the membership is in the background and not interested in any think but getting there leg over

Update Reply
JP @ 01/10/2020 11:40  

ROFLMAO... @JP, so pleased you say it as it is 👍🏻😂🤣

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 01/10/2020 13:31  

Has anybody tried riding wearing patches over there eyes, sorry folks I just had this daft brain fart

Update Reply
p贸g mo th贸in @ 18/10/2020 13:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email