MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

ride out to squires thurs night

ride out to squires thurs night - Forums [Biker Match] ride out to squires thurs night - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

ride out to squires thurs night

i quick blast to squires for a brew 5.30 set off from fenay bridge on thursday night anyone up for it summers running out quick

Update Reply
dennyboo @ 15/09/2020 20:39  

was a good night fast run there busy as hell didnt even que for a brew too busy , steady away run home missed out you huddersfield bikers

Update Reply
dennyboo @ 18/09/2020 00:26  

Wait til the all clear, re the virus, then it will be even busier at all biker venues.
I always miss out lol, it's a long walk to Squires from Huddersfield.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/10/2020 04:31  

Sandi, as suggested previously if you get to Garforth or Sherburn station, I could pick you up and take you up to Squires.

Although with things as they are in this 'new normal' I doubt I will be going again this year.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/10/2020 20:11  

Hello Lindsay, that's very kind of you, thank you. Maybe in the Summer, hopefully we'll have a better idea by then of what is 'normal'
Let's hope that all of the biker venues manage to stay in business.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/10/2020 01:24  

Squires is pretty covid safe - they've partitioned the carpark to minimise social mixing - not sure why they insist on bringing your coffee out to you though

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/10/2020 13:55  

Last time I was up there was around July/August .. I can't remember it's been so long!

Sounds like they are on top of things 👍🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 27/10/2020 19:15  

Is it all outside (apart from ordering and toilets) or is there some indoor seating available?

Update Reply
Cupid Stunt @ 27/10/2020 19:31  

yes there is some indoor seating - not sure how much though or whether they bother to enforce the no people from different households mixing stupid rule

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/10/2020 07:21  

I was up there camping a couple of weeks ago and was also up there last week.
They're pretty good with the social distancing

The red fixed seating is still there near the counter but no tables and chairs.
There's still the tables, chairs and pool tables at the back, though I'm not sure if they're only used if you're having food?! 🤔

They have a one-way system with metal barriers and hand gel as you go in and out.

There's lots more benches outside including some on the parking area near the wall, with metal barriers.

They are still doing the Sunday carvery too.

There's lots of space outside, even when it's busy, to be able to distance yourself.
Hope this helps 🙂 x

Update Reply
Karey @ 28/10/2020 10:19  

Thanks Russ & Karey, very useful info! 😁

Update Reply
Cupid Stunt @ 28/10/2020 13:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email