MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Best Bubble/ Chewing Gum?

Best Bubble/ Chewing Gum? - Forums [Biker Match] Best Bubble/ Chewing Gum? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Best Bubble/ Chewing Gum?

Important question of the day. What's your flava fave chewing/ bubblegum.

I vote for Juicy Fruit!
Or is maybe Hubba Bubba.
They both have names and chemicals to fry the marbles, sisssss. Mmmm. More mooore uhhh. And uhum that sort of thingy.

Update Reply
Declan @ 25/08/2020 17:23  

Haha ya nutter
Years ago I loved juicy fruit, these days it's Wrigley's Extra strawberry flavour. I'm addicted to the sorbitol in it. I loved the smell but now I don't smell it and can't really taste it. Can't stop chewing it though. Keeps my throat from drying out.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/08/2020 23:57  

Think we just touched the bottom of the abyss....😔

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 26/08/2020 11:00  

Useful puncture repair maybe?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/08/2020 13:47  

Why not use the used residue to decorate pavements and walkways all over the country....similarly,use the masticated remains to preserve the underside of school desks and chairs,or any item of furniture in a public building...??

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 29/08/2020 01:20  

Ooh Jinx, and I thought you were an Eco Warrior 😉😂

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 29/08/2020 07:57  

Also to build up the height of bedposts, usually overnight.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Why not use the used residue to decorate pavements and walkways all over the country....similarly,use the masticated remains to preserve the underside of school desks and chairs,or any item of furnitu...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/08/2020 10:56  

Now then now then now then now. Yarg

No sexual connotation or innuendos on here please 😂🤣🤭😛

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 29/08/2020 21:58  

It was jinx who mentioned masticating.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/08/2020 22:06  

I knew somebody would bite on that one...:)>
I think the horrid stuff should be banned six days of the week...so that just leaves...Tuesday...;)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 31/08/2020 07:28  

I gave up chewing gum 50 years ago got feed up were people stuck the gum on top of chairs on loo seats etc

We had an outside vending machine bubble gum was 1d each but every 4 turns you got a free one should have seen people hanging around with 1d waiting to put it in for the 4th turn

I now am toothless & like mint humbugs so does my cat he loves to lay on the packet for some reason lol

Update Reply
póg mo thóin @ 06/09/2020 04:35  

I put my 'done with' gum in a tissue and take it home and put it in my dustbin. Keeping any germs away from others. The pavements, especially outside night clubs, are covered with discarded gum. I've seen pigeons pecking at it, to eat.

It's not gum on pavements so much as spitting that winds me up. Disgusting! If they must spit why can't they do it in the gutter, or better yet, a tissue and bin it.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/09/2020 16:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email