MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

R.I.P. Common Sense

R.I.P. Common Sense (2) - Forums [Biker Match] R.I.P. Common Sense (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

R.I.P. Common Sense

How can you tell when a Politician is telling lies? His lips move! I totally agree with the comments posted so far. In my opinion (For what it is worth), it all started go downhill when 'Capital' and 'Corporal' punishment was outlawed but we have no Politicians with the b*lls to stand up and do something about it. They think it may cost them votes and are not prepared to take the chance. Politicians only make decisions that will increase their popularity whether they agree personally with the agenda or not. The term 'Hypocrite' springs to mind. They seem to spend most of their time looking after themselves. You never hear of a 'Poor' Politican, do you? (Strange thing that).

Update Reply
M.S. @ 29/02/2008 09:40  

I disagree entirely. I think this country is ace and every single law is in my opinion based on total common sense and fair play. Once while carefully and sensibly filtering past a queue of cars on the approach to a set of signals, I had to swerve when the kind gent in the bmw I was passing decided to suddenly stick the nose of his car in my way at the very last second. Mr policeman parked up in a lay by just past the signals saw the entire thing thankfully - I know, he told me. And it is my very love for the law in this country that left me highly thankful when that very same copper not only failed to pull the bmw in, but actually pulled me in instead and did me for crossing the solid white line!!!!!! The ba**ard even had the ba*ls to ask me if I was shaken up at all because of the incident - AS HE WAS SIGNING THE TICKET!!!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 29/02/2008 11:44  

Common Sense died a long time ago We can only defend the last bastions of freedom (which exist in the mind - mine are anarchy and insanity - you choose yer own) Whatever you choose, do you want to give them up ? Floating FreeAnarchy Peace and Love to All I seriously live in the wrong part of the time/space continuum Either I'm not ready for the world or it ain't ready for me - SH1T

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 09/03/2008 23:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email