MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Listening to music

Listening to music (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Listening to music (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Listening to music

For some reason, riding is about solitude for me. Just me inside my head and have always found all kinds of problems/issues become solved by some magic of the brain.
In years gone by rode with a bunch of friends one of whom in particular always had to have his 'tunes' plugged in. Thus every stop/restart everyone has to hang around an extra 5 minutes while Dan dicked around with his bloody wires/buds/pockets/playlist selection!! FFS! Let's just GO! :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2020 11:52  

TLF Yes i listen to music, it does change your riding style. i have a helmet system that works ace, i play tunes on my akros as im listening to the songs lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/07/2020 11:43  

Yes, I love listening to music when I ride - I can still hear / feel the engine. For me music goes with everything and as I love riding my bike and listening to music why not combine them? :-)

Update Reply
Spiderfingers @ 10/08/2020 21:42  

The sound of my bikes is music to my ears. Well... I suffer enough damage to my hearing with the volume of that sound as it is... 😂 😂 😂

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 11/08/2020 06:45  

So does 'Mermaid' by all accounts 😂🤣👍🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/08/2020 08:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email