MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Not being available to answer messages instantly

Not being available to answer messages instantly - Forums [Biker Match] Not being available to answer messages instantly - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Not being available to answer messages instantly

I have had a bit of a weird experience on here with a couple of men who seem to think that we are all available to instantly reply to messages.
I have work conference calls, sometimes early morning and late at night, these because they are with people across the globe.also have other family and friends to keep up with as do we all!

I am not dishonest and would always get back to you when I have a chance.
I am sure that other members who have experienced this.
Please be patient and don't jump to conclusions, and instantly block and delete.
Though if you do this it sort of indicates what you are impatient so maybe no the good friend or partner material ........sorry for the negativity folks. Hugs xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2020 15:50  

Hi Amazon.

I don't think you're being negativity and don't worry about the inpatient people, just say to yourself that it's their loss.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 01/07/2020 17:13  

Amazon, ditto Ragnar's comments.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/07/2020 17:48  

Thank you both. I am only just getting the hang if the site too, so don't always get the right "bit" straight away bloody klutz with this stuff at times 😂😂😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2020 18:20  

They are helping you sort the chaff from the wheat. Otherwise you might waste time and energy only to find out later that they are demanding, impatient, rude etc.
A lot too much of this instant messaging implying needing an instant answer. I got a negative comment the other day on Whasapp because I hadn't responded after a minute!
There seems to be a whole generation who never put the phone down whatever else they may be doing and it's rubbing off on others.
nil bastardum carborundum

Update Reply
MikeBiker @ 01/07/2020 20:33  

I rarely private message women , unless it's help with bikes , I do like to read the events and these sort of posts though , nice to see someone from cannock on here 😊

Update Reply
zx12r ninja 03 @ 01/07/2020 21:50  

If these 'gentlemen' are worth your time, then they will understand you have a life and that you will respond when you have the time to do so.

If they are impatient, or become problematic, then basically be open and to the point. Sorry you aren't what I'm looking for in my life. No room in my life for needy, impatient people, move along.

Hard but honest.

Same goes for men having similar issues with women.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 01/07/2020 22:40  

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
If these 'gentlemen' are worth your time, then they will understand you have a life and that you will respond when you have the time to do so.

If they are impatient, or become problematic, then bas...

Update Reply
zx12r ninja 03 @ 01/07/2020 22:49  

That's right lyndsey , we all have busy times , family times , chill out times for ourselves , I sometimes get home from work feed myself and fall asleep on the sofa , I do my best to get out on bike on the evenings , if the weathers right , daughter time at weekends , and maybe a Sunday afternoon ride out 😊

Update Reply
zx12r ninja 03 @ 01/07/2020 22:52  

MikeBiker, but they doooooo! Grind me down lol
Thank you all for the comments xxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/07/2020 02:16  

Hey zx12r ninja 03, hope you are well. Still building 'bridges'? How's Carrot?

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 02/07/2020 08:06  

Quote:
Hey zx12r ninja 03, hope you are well. Still building 'bridges'? How's Carrot?...

Update Reply
zx12r ninja 03 @ 02/07/2020 10:03  

She's well thank you lyndsey , a little bored now she's not a school , but coping without it x

Quote:
Hey zx12r ninja 03, hope you are well. Still building 'bridges'? How's Carrot?...

Update Reply
zx12r ninja 03 @ 02/07/2020 10:13  

Good news indeed 👍🏻 that she is coping. 😀

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 02/07/2020 13:35  

Still a pain in the backside at times lol

Quote:
Good news indeed 👍🏻 that she is coping. 😀...

Update Reply
zx12r ninja 03 @ 02/07/2020 17:20  

Amazon anyone who has that little patience is going to be a nuisance anyway so don't worry about it.
Most folks here are perfectly normal.
Actually that's not quite the truth, they are in fact all deeply disturbed 😁
It will be worth getting yourself along to one of the BM do's, assuming anything can actually happen this year.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 02/07/2020 18:05  

Just the instant gratification culture we've become accustom to. As for me, since I have non of these sites linked to my phone it could take me a week before I log back in to have a look!!!

Update Reply
aozorasan @ 05/07/2020 16:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email