MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Update of easing of lockdown (2020)

Update of easing of lockdown (2020) - Forums [Biker Match] Update of easing of lockdown (2020) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Update of easing of lockdown (2020)

From 4th July 2020
What you can do and what you can't do.

See my Corona Virus album for the update.
Couldn't bleddy copy and paste from their website to the forum so had a faff, added it to my album.

Lol at no heavy breathing, and yippee to getting my barnet sorted, no more Worzel Gummidge look. 😁

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/06/2020 09:55  

Perhaps Aunt Sally soon then...??

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 25/06/2020 12:04  

Lol no Jinx, but thanks for the compliment, I'm too fat for that, and the insult lol, I'm not at all wooden.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/06/2020 12:22  

Well noted on the gloves thing Sandi.
I think most folks think of ppe as some kind of talisman...

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 25/06/2020 20:25  

Thanks Steve, I would have carried on thinking that wearing gloves was a good idea until I saw the notice.

I use antibacterial wipes, (have done for years, because I have Crohn's) one for each shop I go in, to clean the trolley and then whenever I feel I need to use them, such as for the divider we place after we've loaded the check out conveyor.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/06/2020 07:04  

With the scenes from coastal resorts like Brighton and Bournemouth on Thursday 25th,we should have a lovely spike and lockdown extension before long now...are people REALLY this stupid??(daft question,i know,lol)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 26/06/2020 07:11  

Jinx I totally agree with your comments.

I know it's difficult to keep to the rules, sadly a lot of people don't realise WHY we should. Even tho' thousands of people have died, in the UK alone.

How many people have to die before the selfish, in our society, realise WHY the rules were put in place?!

I'm well peed off with Boris and his easiing of the rules before we have a vaccine that will protect us all, and folk are still dying.

Yep, I know all about the economy but we won't have one anyway if we're all dead.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/06/2020 07:27  

"vaccine to protect us all" blimey Sandi you are optimistic! I doubt that there is any vaccine out there which has 100% success rate, as not all vaccinated people develop immunity.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 26/06/2020 18:04  

Well....you know what I mean.
Lol at me being optimistic, the only positive thing about me is my blood group 😂

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/06/2020 18:51  

Lmao, there's no hope for me ...I'm negative!! 🤣😂

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 26/06/2020 22:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email