MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

First meet at Squires July 12

First meet at Squires July 12 - Forums [Biker Match] First meet at Squires July 12 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

First meet at Squires July 12

Going by the noises coming from the government, there a good chance places like Squires cafe/bar may well be partially open soonish.
I'm going to be in Leeds come what may on July 12. So, if the place is open - probably just for the tables outside - I'll be there from about 1-1.30. Who's up for a catch-up?
Come by bike/car/on foot/horseback/camel/whatever.
Obviously check nearer the day - but let's go for it!

Update Reply
Wills @ 19/06/2020 22:53  

Wills you would pick the weekend that the gig goers are trying to organise a socially distanced picnic, weather dependant, of course! Nothing worse than soggy sarnies. 🙄🤨

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 19/06/2020 23:19  

I think a moist muffin is worse than a soggy sarnie.

Update Reply
Double six @ 20/06/2020 00:07  

TMI D6 🧐🤨🙄😱🤪

Remember to check BEFORE setting off for Squires.

Atm, the gates are CLOSED unless you have a pre-booked appointment with Jon at SpeedStyle.

No access to Squires facilities, no drinks, no food.

I can't see anything on Squires website to say when they are opening but heard murmurs last weekend, whilst at SpeedStyle, of mid July hopefully. Apparently they are working on logistics, one way in, one way out and food service from (possibly) the fish n chip hatch. It wasn't defo confirmation folks just hearsay so don't shoot the messenger!

Check BEFORE you set off!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 20/06/2020 00:53  

Statement on Squires website just now

We are currently closed under government guidelines. We will open as soon as the guidance says we are able to. Any bookings for Camping can be transferred to alternative dates if suitable. If you want to contact us please email info@squires-cafe.co.uk

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/06/2020 10:48  

They will need two weeks notice just to get their pasties on

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 20/06/2020 11:13  

From the reports today, the permission to open might be from July 5. But to repeat what was said in my first post: Check nearer the day.

Update Reply
Wills @ 20/06/2020 11:14  

Just to clarify, Squires did not, up until lockdown, serve muffins, moist or otherwise. The carrot cake was quite good though.
Damp seats are mandatory if outdoor visits are made.

Update Reply
Double six @ 20/06/2020 12:21  

OYEZ! OYEZ! OYEZ!
UPDATE:

Open from 4 July 2020 👍🏻😁

See link below for further info;
https://en-gb.facebook.com/squires.bikerscafe/

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/06/2020 17:35  

Ragnar, they don't make them, they buy them in. That's why they are so nice.

Lindsay, that's typical of Squires keep faceache updated and forget their own website

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/06/2020 22:52  

I think Dave n the girls will have so much preparation n things to put in place before reopening, they can be excused for the omission. 🤔😉

When you search for Squires Cafe, both the FB page and the website come up so it's not as if the information is hard to find. 🤨

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/06/2020 23:55  

For some reason, known only to faceache, when I try to access faceache via a link it asks me to log in, I am always logged in on faceache.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/06/2020 01:04  

I know nowt about FarceBook, as I'm not on there. From what I have seen (thru work) I choose not to be involved with it. All I get are occasional snippets of info via other folk.

Anyhoo, not long now until we can get out n about for a cuppa and chinwag😊👍🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 28/06/2020 08:20  

"Anyhoo, not long now until we can get out n about for a cuppa and chinwag"😊👍🏻

And a Pastie 😂😂

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 28/06/2020 16:07  

Lmao @ "And a Pastie" 🤣😂
👍🏻😁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 28/06/2020 16:21  

I've booked for camping 31st July, but just heard they're talking bout locking Yorkshire down again.....

Update Reply
curvie1 @ 01/07/2020 18:35  

The whole of Yorkshire? Eh?

I thought it was South Yorkshire? 🤔🤪

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 01/07/2020 20:42  

Not sure Lindsay. Just going by what a friend told me. But Bradford and Cleckheaton got new cases, so...... watch and wait...

Update Reply
curvie1 @ 02/07/2020 19:04  

Just keeping fingers crossed!

Update Reply
Wills @ 03/07/2020 20:32  

I might toddle along tomorrow for a brew if the queue for the barbers isn't stretching through to the next village.

Update Reply
Double six @ 03/07/2020 20:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email