MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

whos game for a laugh

whos game for a laugh (22) - Forums [Biker Match] whos game for a laugh (22) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

whos game for a laugh

awwwwwwwww thanks guys

Update Reply
RC @ 27/10/2006 03:59  

You are welcome..........bloody smart arse rofl

Update Reply
rubecula @ 27/10/2006 05:09  

hahaha well i do have me moments

Update Reply
RC @ 27/10/2006 05:26  

So i noticed....... if they were more than moments you'd be another bloody Wordsworth.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 27/10/2006 05:44  

hahaah i'll never be that pmsl

Update Reply
RC @ 27/10/2006 06:33  

Way to go m8 , Whats happened to you pmsl that was very good for u rofl

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 27/10/2006 08:51  

yeah i no m8 like i say i can be clever when i want to be lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 27/10/2006 09:01  

You can be sodding dangerous when you want to be as well.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 27/10/2006 17:58  

i dont know what u mean haahahahaha hehehehehe but if u carry on ur gonna find out on xmas bash night out OH YES BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
RC @ 28/10/2006 05:00  

In Ryans Bar, no one can hear you scream...................Shall I start screaming now then?

Update Reply
rubecula @ 28/10/2006 06:55  

We still wouldn't you Rube

In Anglesey, no-one can hear you full stop!

I've organised for the Menai Bridge to be demolished after the Xmas bash so you can't escape from us Mwahahahahahahaha

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 28/10/2006 07:51  

bugger that could be awkward.................. but I have a cunning plan m'lord blackadder

Update Reply
rubecula @ 28/10/2006 08:05  

What ever the plan is don't get caught but if you do don't tell them your name (PIKE) stupid boy

Update Reply
Blackwingbandit120 @ 28/10/2006 15:34  

SSSSSHHHHHHHHHH you will give the game away BWB..........

Update Reply
rubecula @ 28/10/2006 16:52  

Some brill stuff in here, I still can't think of anything amusing so here's a couple of boring ones Winter Jewels Snowflakes dance like wind-kissed dandelions Making the coat of winter lay heavy on the shoulders of the trees The cold crisp air is like an Angel's breath And the cracks in the ice are like the face of a shattered mirror Footprints are dark like the shadows from Moonlight And icicles twinkle like the stars in the nite sky ============= Wonderful Things <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Christmas comes but once a year<o:p></o:p> It’s always filled with much good cheer<o:p></o:p> People eating lots and drinking beer<o:p></o:p> Making merry with those most dear<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Parcels to open, crackers to pull<o:p></o:p> Lots of turkey to make you full <o:p></o:p> Songs and games that aren’t too dull<o:p></o:p> And lots of wine ready to mull<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Children laugh, a choirboy sings<o:p></o:p> A robin stretches his tired wings<o:p></o:p> The church bell someone gaily rings<o:p></o:p> All of these are wonderful things <o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> <o:p> </o:p>

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/08/2007 06:13  

i take it we are doin another xmas carole book then?

if so we need to get the ball rollin....... and have a dead line for so it can be made in time for xmas

also if any one on here knows a printer who can make the book for us that would be fab

Update Reply
RC @ 30/08/2007 07:02  

i take it we are doin another xmas carole book then? I've no idea R C if so we need to get the ball rollin....... and have a dead line for so it can be made in time for xmas I agreealso if any one on here knows a printer who can make the book for us that would be fab

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/08/2007 14:34  

Seeing as you two started it off !!!! I want nothing to do with Christmas until New Year thanks!

Update Reply
Di @ 30/08/2007 14:44  

I want nothing to do with Christmas until New Year thanks! So, ya don't want the big fat bearded one stuffing your stocking? Ok, you'd better let Santa know as well

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/08/2007 15:09  

Update Reply
Di @ 30/08/2007 15:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email