MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

puppies

puppies - Forums [Biker Match] puppies - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

puppies

my bitch had 8 puppies on the 1st of feb there are 5 boys and 3 girls, they should be weaned and ready for new homes when they are between 7-8 weeks old. they are 1/2 utanagon (hybreed wolf), 1/4 elkhound, 1/4 staff, if anyone is interested please send me a pm and i will get back to you. there is a pic on my profile of the mum and the pups so you can see them as they are now, they should grow to the size of a large collie, thank you and i look foward to hearing from you.

Update Reply
gypsy-anne @ 04/02/2008 17:19  

Good to see you again, Gyps!! Your dog looks like a really good mum!! I particularly like the pup on its back with its little willy sticking out!! Ha ha!! If I could offer one a home, I would jump at it, they will be gorgeous, but my little girl's a bit wary of dogs, and think they might grow to be a bit big and boistrous for her. Will keep my ear to the ground for you though hun xx Flame xx

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 05/02/2008 08:09  

I've looked for Tangoman lying on his back Flame, but all i can see is lil' dogs!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/02/2008 17:23  

TM's probably disappointed that "puppies" does mean little dogs in this thread...

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 06/02/2008 07:38  

I must admit Stuey I think alot of people had to look at this thread when it just says 'Puppies' Even I did pmsl And NO GypsyAnne, sorry, I already have 1 dog, 2 tortoises, 4 cats and a baby on the way in a 1 bedroom flat or I would love a puppy! lol By the way I do have a garden, we dont 'all' live in the flat !!! And Stuey you saw more than your fair share of puppies on Saturday night lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2008 07:51  

Damn!!! not the puppies I was expecting!!!

Update Reply
Oggy @ 15/02/2008 13:17  

if anyone knows of anyone wanting a pup please can they let me know as the puppies will be ready to go to new homes on the 21st march, they are great looking pups and are full of love and fun, many thanks

Update Reply
gypsy-anne @ 03/03/2008 08:48  

you tell im bandit! anyway accordin to scary he's gotta coupla things on his mind!!an as fer you 'booby'havin thoughts of me on me back!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 03/03/2008 09:05  

I don't like furry puppies !!!

Update Reply
ninjad @ 03/03/2008 13:36  

I like the ones with pink noses Maybe brown, Gyps...

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 03/03/2008 21:31  

I ONLY HAVE 4 PUPPIES LEFT NOW THEY ARE LITTLE BOYS AND ARE READY TO GO TO NEW HOMES, IMCHARGEING £80 EACH FOR THEM TO COVER THE VET CHECK, WORMER, FLEA TREATMENT AND THE FOOD ECT, I LOOK FOWARD TO HEARING FROM ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED

Update Reply
gypsy-anne @ 14/03/2008 12:12  

THERE ARE NOW ONLY 3 LITTLE BOY PUPS LEFT LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED

Update Reply
gypsy-anne @ 16/03/2008 16:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email