MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hello

Hello - Forums [Biker Match] Hello - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hello

Have not done anything like this for a very long time. What happens? Do you chat on the forums, or do you go through the searches?
Any help would be appreciated. :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/05/2020 18:56  

Hi TFL welcome to BM there is a chat room somewhere but I don't go in as it requires the ability to keep up and as an old slow git I stay away lol. But there are a few threads and events to have a look at so jump in and enjoy the site. Hope to see you at an event soon.

South wales camp June 12th 14th. BM Event. CANCELLED Hoping to rebook later in the season
June 26th 28th Bracan mcc pistons and pints Rally. CANCELLED

The rest are still ongoing but will be updated as they get closer.

July 3rd 6th Barge Inn camp BM Event
Augs Bank holiday Barmouth camp BM Event
Sept Lower Lode chill out camp BM Event

Update Reply
JP @ 14/05/2020 19:43  

Welcome onboard TLF, maybe catch up with you in chat?

Pop in see how it goes, you never know, our resident DJ may play you a tune, if he's in the mood! 🤣😂🙄👍🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 14/05/2020 19:49  

Hi TFL.
You're in the best end of the country, Northumberland just rocks.
Usually there are a bunch of things going on up and down the country, but everything is grinding to a halt this year for the obvious reason. If it's still on I can recommend the Barmouth camp.
There ain't a lot of active members in the north but there are a few of us, and once we get this plague sorted I'll be arranging some more things.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 15/05/2020 12:36  

Thanks guys :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/05/2020 17:18  

Hello am a young 50 year old guy who likes a guy in leathers and pillion rides, Am seeking a biker to have chats and more and hopefully leading to something long going. Am not shy am very up front so please don't be scared. Like to say it as I see it and how it is, Never tell lies or bullshit lol Looking forward to meeting bikers in the future Paul J x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2020 15:45  

Hi TFL..felt I should welcome you given my initials..lol..good site you've joined just not a great time to experience a lot it has to offer...And JP I'm glad I'm not alone as far keeping up in the chat room is concerned..the problem is the lag time..lol..I had tickets to the Builth wells meeting this weekend..obviously cancelled and i very much doubt if the September meeting will go ahead..so it's back to the shed and fettling...its 20 days since I ventured out..as I'm respecting everyone ..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/05/2020 12:03  

Welcome onboard Mimbo, hope you find what you're looking for 👍🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 22/05/2020 20:30  

Sue here had the account for a while but not full member. I am shy to start currently live in preston but hopefully moving to Lincolnshire soon. Looking for that one special person to get to know also looking for new friends. Currently a pillion rider but hope to do test soon. I'm not in to the chat rooms as I cant keep up with them. I own a Suzuki intruder 125 I'm restoring at the moment. I love craft welding mechanics history photography and motorbikes happing hunting guys

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/06/2020 13:35  

Welcome TLF enjoy

Update Reply
Kawi10R @ 14/06/2020 20:15  

Hi All. Just been reading some other posts here, and like most others I am new to this and not quite sure what to do or what to expect. I live on the coast near Bristol and love getting out on my bike exploring and finding those coffee stops! Would be really nice to have like minded to share with.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/06/2020 22:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email