MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Nods gone missing

Nods gone missing (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Nods gone missing (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Nods gone missing

If someone disables or gets their profile disabled all the PM's and nods will be removed and next to any posts will be the BM image and it will say Deleted Member.
If you block someone and they make a new profile the system will not pick up on that, so then you should report the profile to the site mods by email and tell us why, the report button is only good if it's photos and or what's been wrote within the profile.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 28/07/2020 06:56  

Been sat here reading the last couple of msgs, totally confuddled me for a while, am I correct in thinking that a 'nudge' is a 'nod'? Or has Matt done some fiddling with the wires n made something fancy that I've missed?

Sorry for being dimmer than a dim thing 🙄

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 28/07/2020 17:48  

Yes then no and lastly we're use to you being like that.

I know it will hurt but worth it. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 28/07/2020 17:57  

True, oh so true 😂🤣

Thanks for the clarification👍🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 28/07/2020 19:38  

Get notification about a nod go to look but nothing.

Update Reply
GL Blue @ 22/07/2023 12:38  

As Ragnar has explained, several times, if a profile is deleted then the nods disappear too.. It doesn't matter whether the profile is deleted by a mod or the profilee(not sure if I've just made that word up🤔)

Just to confuse the issue I nod to people whose profile I've looked at out of politeness... Unless FFS has caused me to open the profile by accident 🙄

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 22/07/2023 16:38  

I too have received nods from what I now understand are deleted profiles. I’d just like to say a big thank you to those folk that monitor BM and remove the scammers.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/07/2023 07:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email