MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Best and worst bikes

Best and worst bikes (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Best and worst bikes (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Best and worst bikes

ROFL well it's not like he aint got time to write a ticket out, how fast can a pedal car go?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/02/2008 18:40  

Bout the same speed as a kwak eliminator!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/02/2008 19:58  

For that comment ya can KNIT your own sweater!! *penguin*

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/02/2008 03:59  

DM may have had more bikes....but then he's been around longer to stack em up! I'll catch him up if finances allow....(hint...stay single!) Next on the list is CG's Virago..........hehehehehehehe I dunno, maybe a pan who knows, I buy what takes my eye at the time. And DM.....you have a serious 2 stoke addiction!....who can blame ya!...lurve the pong of plutoline in me clothes!! not too keen on the strawberry scented scooter oil they did though....sickly!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 09/02/2008 07:33  

I'm a fan of Silkolene Comp 2 myself purely for the smell , though never had any problems with Putoline oils and always use them in my 4-strokes.

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 09/02/2008 17:15  

yep i rate putoline too, fair priced and you know its going to do the job.....plus i got a free drainpan with the last lot! lol

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 09/02/2008 17:36  

Worst bike I've had was Ducati 750ss. Horrible to ride.

Update Reply
rattler @ 09/02/2008 18:13  

i agree with iggypop i had a fazer thou wish i never sold it brillint had bandit 12 zephyr 1100 hornet 600 now triumph tiger 1050 and various others but think the fazer topped them

Update Reply
hombre @ 10/02/2008 18:14  

sorry cant spell wrote iggypop not iggypup in last post ....up the fazer thous

Update Reply
hombre @ 10/02/2008 18:28  

Hi hombre,glad you like the Fazer-me being completely impartial here! Recent bikes ive owned include 2 sprint RS,s [wrote one off] and a BMW GS1100 .The sprints were good-reliable,pulled like a train,handled ok but when it came to servicing I was tied to the Triumph dealership [computer diagnostics].I would take the bike in they would slop some oil in it and tell me they've down loaded a new tune [er right] that'll be £200 please. I bought the BMW thinking it would mellow me out a bit ie slow me down,but as good as the handling was it was just to staid and the gearbox was prehistoric.Overall it was too sensible and boring. I think a bike should be competent and have a grin factor-the Fazer has it.

Update Reply
iggypup @ 11/02/2008 04:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email