MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Warning to all truck drivers

Warning to all truck drivers - Forums [Biker Match] Warning to all truck drivers - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Warning to all truck drivers

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2872781519434576&id=100001082676969

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/04/2020 15:01  

Got this from Facebook.
Please watch out all my lorry driving colleagues. This is some people’s mentality. Metal bar on the end of a rope/chain at windscreen height. Be careful out there. Nicked from another drivers page as it was not shared.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/04/2020 15:04  

Yes I have seen that on fb they are bloody metal some of them. Thanks for the heads up or should that be keep your heads down

Update Reply
JP @ 02/04/2020 19:18  

Not on fb but I can guess whats going on. Not a new phenomenon, an old colleague told me years ago about idiots hanging old hoovers from motorway bridges. Several deaths as a result.

Update Reply
Double six @ 02/04/2020 20:03  

You're welcome JP.

66 that's not a good way to recycle old electrical items is it?

Seriously tho the people who do this should get charged with attempted murder/ murder. Pure evil.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/04/2020 05:51  

Reminds me of arseholes putting wire or rope across trails in the countryside, to hurt/kill people riding their dirt bikes legally, green laning. If I ever caught someone doing that, I'd leave them where I found them. They wouldn't be walking away afterwards, I promise you that.

Update Reply
Cornholio @ 10/04/2020 17:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email