MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Motoholics Anonymous

Motoholics Anonymous (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Motoholics Anonymous (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Motoholics Anonymous

Haha! I live alone in the countryside and have taken to standing at my back fence talking to the sheep! 😂

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hello my name is Fink and I had a chat with my bike yesterday...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2020 00:04  

Quote:
Haha! I live alone in the countryside and have taken to standing at my back fence talking to the sheep! 😂

As long as you're not wearing wellington boots whilst whispering sweet nothings in their ears you've got nothing to see the doctor about (or the police for that matter)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2020 02:09  

I live alone in a town but it's so quiet round here I might as well be in the countryside, think I'll get the bike out tomorrow and ride it up and down the dive, I save the JD for the night, it helps me sleep when I'm not doing anything all day

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 31/03/2020 03:23  

I went for a ride out yesterday, I discovered that if you go stupidly fast the virus can't catch you 😉

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2020 08:23  

Hope you wasn't going stupidly fast Paul because that would be really stupid you risking putting more work on the NHS

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 31/03/2020 08:58  

Ahaahahah!

Quote:

Quote:
As long as you're not wearing wellington boots whilst whispering sweet nothings in their ears you've got nothing to see the doctor about (or the police for that matter)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2020 09:43  

I was out last week, only round trips to work and back, the roads are empty! but looking forward to when lockdown is over and hopefully the weather will still be nice!!

Update Reply
LoneBiker1 @ 31/03/2020 13:32  

I had gone 16 days and 12 hours but then I rode my bike today......
I tried to shop in the village, but the CoOp had no meat left at all.
I could have taken the car but the bike was whispering to me.....
I told myself it was only one ride and it was less than an hour from leaving to getting home, but now I want more!
Is there a national helpline?

Update Reply
Cupid Stunt @ 01/04/2020 16:12  

Im now down to 45 mins

Update Reply
JP @ 01/04/2020 16:20  

Hi, my name`s John & I`m a motoholic. I`ve gone to extreme measures to prevent any unnecessary urges by taking my oldest bike apart for some light restoration therapy!
I`ve also managed to cheat by having a rideout every day for almost an hour - on an 18 speed racing cycle! I`m hoping I can get fitter in the hope that once the lockdown is finally over I`ll be able to hold up my Beemer :-)

Update Reply
Wraith750 @ 01/04/2020 18:10  

Hi,I'm Andy and I could be a motoholic...I haven't ridden any of my motorcycles properly since last November due to a,weather and b,not being allowed out since a got warmer....I talk to them in the garage and if they're behaving,start them up....

Update Reply
Triple955 @ 01/04/2020 18:39  

Hey Andy...………...There's no such thing as bad weather......just bad clothing....so save up what your not spending on petrol at the moment and treat yourself. You know it makes sense. LOL

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/04/2020 00:52  

I think you might need more than the right clothes to ride safely through winter, not to mention what it can do to your bike

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 02/04/2020 01:41  

Just a steely determination,and lots of WD40,Bill....then ride the clean ones when the sun comes out..lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 02/04/2020 08:40  

Can't fault you jinx I ride to work every day due to traffic but to be honest at the min the only reason I ride is so the bike bug don't get to bite me lol

Update Reply
JP @ 02/04/2020 10:02  

The thought of leaving my bike in the garage until the sun shines really would drive me up the wall.
I have to use 4 wheels for work but that parks outside the house on Friday night and doesn't move till Monday morning. Unless there is snow and ice I use my bike every weekend for shopping and visiting but not for long trips for fear of hypothermia as I is an old geezer. Beating the traffic and parking problems is well worth the bit of cleaning if the roads have been salted.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/04/2020 10:59  

Got to make the most of it,while it lasts....soon be too many (insert German car manufacturer name here)driving wankers clogging the roads again..lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 02/04/2020 13:11  

Hi, I am a motoholic its been at least 2 minutes since I looked at my shinny and disgracefully very clean bike on the drive.

it sits outside the office window, teasing me!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/04/2020 14:47  

I'm a motoholics and I have almost fallen off the wagon.
I've been to the garage and licked Scootie, but I stopped short of inserting anything.
(Yes that is 'licked', although autofuckup wanted it to read 'locked').

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 02/04/2020 21:03  

sounds like a Freudian slip to me.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/04/2020 00:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email