MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Oh Bugger

Oh Bugger - Forums [Biker Match] Oh Bugger - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Oh Bugger

And the weather is looking good.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 23/03/2020 20:50  

Isn't it just! Something to do with the Laws of Sod and Murphy being in perfect alignment with Uranus! 🙄

Update Reply
Cupid Stunt @ 23/03/2020 20:55  

This wasn't part of my retirement plan I want a refund.

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 23/03/2020 21:37  

It just goes to show how small so many peoples knowledge of the UK is. Matlock, Devels Bridge, North Wales, Skegness. Now enjoy the next 3 weeks of sunshine then back to rain

Update Reply
JP @ 24/03/2020 01:28  

It was nice on the way to work. Blue skies emptish roads.
And before anyone tells me off.
I'm a HGV driver delivering food

Update Reply
cw @ 25/03/2020 21:18  

Thanks for keeping the country going CW and all you other lorry drivers that are still working

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 26/03/2020 13:30  

Thanks for keeping the country going CW and all you other lorry drivers that are still working

Ditto thanks 👍

PS: CW Can you drop es some hand wash off 😂 Leave behind the water pipes third washroom on the left. Or just throw it out the window on the 62/M1 😁

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 26/03/2020 15:51  

Great weather forecast tomorrow, have thoroughly cleaned the bike and it's looking its best, think I'll have a ride out and meet up with that nice lady I've been chatting to on BM, maybe meeting up at a local biker café and...…………………………….GOD, is that the time? better get up an get going and I was having such a nice dream...…...OH BUGGER!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/04/2020 17:06  

😂😂😂😂

Update Reply
Cupid Stunt @ 10/04/2020 19:19  

Yes thanks to all the key workers keep safe.
Now for the grumpy old man gripe......... Ive been working seven days a week so this year decided to reduce work to the five day week joined this site with the aim to meet new friends go to meets and events at the weekends. Then the Chinese make something for once that hasn't fallen apart as soon as you receive it, And this is the state the world is in. gripe over.
looking forward to us all being active sooner rather than later and meeting and chatting at events.

Update Reply
Mac Max @ 13/04/2020 17:03  

Got a text from the chemist's to say my monthly prescriptions were ready. Checked the Strom over and got geared up. It felt absolutely brilliant, no traffic, a nice breeze through the helmet vents.... absolutely priceless.

That is until I got home and found a screw right through the back tyre, bugger!!!

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 16/04/2020 21:20  

I'm getting all those jobs done round the house so I'll have more free time when we do eventually get our freedom back.
Work from home, so bike staying chained up. Don't want to risk being another impact on our critical services folk (heroes)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/04/2020 21:43  

Hey vstrom I've had tyres plugged by car tyre dealers and run them at over 100 mph with no problem

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 17/04/2020 00:16  

I've had a plug in the back tyre of my car for the last couple of years although they've not been quite that fast, however bike tyres are a bit different. There is a British Standard BSAU159f which states that a repair can only be made up to 25% either side of the centre line and only up to 3mm and only once on a V rated tyre.. I have been unlucky on 2 of those! But cheers for the thought. D

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 17/04/2020 10:46  

Be careful with that advice. 100mph for Bill is just nonchalantly popping down to the shops for some tea and crumpets...

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 17/04/2020 20:28  

I guessed as much and I won't be risking it. Anyone want a 150/70 17 Bridgestone Battleax A40 with barely 1000 miles and only one hole? If you don't remove the screw it's holding pressure! Just don't lean too far to the left....

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 17/04/2020 20:36  

If it had been a one ninety I would

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 18/04/2020 00:50  

Vstrom67 Stick it on Ebay you will get a few £ for it as long as your honest they cant complain

Update Reply
JP @ 18/04/2020 08:34  

Really!! I was joking...

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 18/04/2020 08:47  

At least i aint got to water my garden this weekend.

Update Reply
Ian Rock @ 18/04/2020 09:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email