MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Valentines Day

Valentines Day (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Valentines Day (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Valentines Day

Face to face! Wot you talking about now Am?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2008 11:38  

Only 9 days to go, any Valentine card gratefully received, anonymous or signed (worth a try)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/02/2008 00:38  

Well DDD,i think if your in a 'giving'mood,face to face is always the best place to start!

Update Reply
actionman @ 05/02/2008 03:26  

so ddd yure the giver in this relationship????

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 05/02/2008 05:36  

You askin for a reason Tm? Just coz Scary ain't here here, don't go gettin' lustful over me!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/02/2008 12:45  

Well I married on Valentines Day, worst thing I ever did, but theres a tale behind it which I wont share here lol!!! But its a con to make you buy cards, they push the prices up on flowers and chocolates. This should be about every day how you feel for someone and not just ONE day for EVERYONE! Right that is IMHO but dont remember when, or if, I last got a Valentines card or flowers but I'm not bitter or twisted Mazza x

Update Reply
Mazza @ 05/02/2008 18:01  

Hey guys, its Valentines Day in 4 DAYS!!! Whats the most romantic thing that anyone has done for you, whether it be on Valentine's Day, Anniversary or just cos your loved one was or is cool!! I bought my ex a personalised number plate for Valentines Day one year, and what did I get? Not even a card!!! Wonder why we got divorced..!!??

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 10/02/2008 08:20  

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> Plenty of toads, not enough frogs <o:p></o:p> A group that helps hundreds of amorous toads to cross busy roads in the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">New Forest</st1:place> is appealing for volunteers. <o:p></o:p> Toad patrols are being held at <st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">Gorley Road</st1:address></st1:Street> in Ringwood, Hampshire, to cut the number of creatures killed by cars as they migrate to local breeding ponds. <o:p></o:p> Volunteers use torches to locate toads and move them to safety from one side of the road to the other. <o:p></o:p> They also put up special road signs to alert drivers they are entering a toad patrol area. <o:p> It's not just humans who get the urge for lurrv </o:p>

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/02/2008 02:07  

HEY GIRLS its leep year so you could ask them to marry you!!DONT thick there be many of us doing that lol poor flame red lot of money for no plates sad git not even getting you a card!! WELL hope you all have a lovely day what ever day it is caz xx

Update Reply
caz998 @ 11/02/2008 08:10  

welcome bk caz long time no see

Update Reply
RC @ 11/02/2008 09:34  

Happy Valentines Day (tomorrow) to everyone here on BM xx

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 13/02/2008 15:07  

To all romantics everywhere Take a chance, tell someone you care What's the worst that you can do ? You never know, they may like you too Happy Valentine's Day from the world's biggest coward lol x

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 13/02/2008 16:27  

Happy Valentines Day SL and everyone else! You are a coward? Can't believe that Stuey, you seem so confident at FBK's 30th birthday party

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 14/02/2008 09:39  

Dutch courage - or Russian lol

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 14/02/2008 13:40  

charlie made me a lovely card and i got a free box of chocs for filling in a survey! so,i had a lovely valentines day after all! hope everyone else did. xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 14/02/2008 14:31  

I got a lovely card with a very special message in it... I'm so proud!! You mean the world to me already, and feel blessed to be your girl xx MWA!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 14/02/2008 16:17  

Hey CAZ how dos that leapyear bit work is it you can ask on Valintines or on the 29th

Update Reply
micksaway @ 14/02/2008 16:33  

Good point Mick, when can we propose...? Bit early yet though methinks!! Will have to wait for another 4 years then!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 14/02/2008 16:39  

Well only if your not asked in the mean time

Update Reply
micksaway @ 14/02/2008 17:00  

hey now i am not sure but i think it today hope you all had a lovely day xx

Update Reply
caz998 @ 14/02/2008 17:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email