MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Valentines Day

Valentines Day - Forums [Biker Match] Valentines Day - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Valentines Day

For those of you fortunate enough to have a partner and you haven't got round to getting your other half a gift for Valentines day try this site for gift ideas...gifts from as little as £3.99 and FREE DELIVERY on ALL U K orders. www. thegadgetroom.com/valentines (delete the space)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/02/2008 00:51  

These are entries to a Valentine competition asking for a rhyme with the most romantic first line but least romantic second line: 1) Love may be beautiful, love may be blissbut I only slept with you, because I was pi$$ed 2) I thought that I could love no otherUntil, that is, I met your brother 3) Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you. But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head. 4) Of loving beauty you float with graceIf only you could hide your face 5) Kind, intelligent, loving and hotThis describes everything you are not 6) I want to feel your sweet embraceBut don't take that paper bag off of your face 7) I love your smile, your face, and your eyes-Damn, I'm good at telling lies! 8) My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:Marrying you screwed up my life 9) I see your face when I am dreamingThat's why I always wake up screaming 10) My love you take my breath awayWhat have you stepped in to smell this way <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> 11) My feelings for you no words can tell Except for maybe "go to hell" <o:p></o:p> 12) What inspired this amorous rhyme?Two parts vodka, one part lime <o:p> </o:p>

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/02/2008 01:02  

Thinking of anyone in particular when you wrote those Kwak?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/02/2008 04:17  

Update Reply
hilda123 @ 02/02/2008 04:49  

Why Kwak your all Heart

Update Reply
micksaway @ 02/02/2008 05:07  

For a moment there Kwak I thought it was going to be a soppy load of rubbish....WELL DONE YOU GOOD WORK!!!! LOL

Update Reply
Scary @ 02/02/2008 05:09  

Did that appeal to your dark sense of humour Scary

Update Reply
micksaway @ 02/02/2008 05:19  

I have a dark soh and a cold heart!!! LOL

Update Reply
Scary @ 02/02/2008 05:29  

Do you have warm hands then? As they say cold hands warm heart was just wondering if it worked the other way round

Update Reply
micksaway @ 02/02/2008 05:36  

Nice one Kwak

Update Reply
Di @ 02/02/2008 08:32  

least I know what to put in skins card now, cheers kwak!

Update Reply
lula @ 02/02/2008 09:10  

PMSL!!! Wasn't going to send my ex a card, but think I will now, and add those lovely verses!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 02/02/2008 09:37  

Dave and Mick I didn't write those verses, I'm a romantic. Read the first para' again! lol Lol @ Lula, you're a wicked wicked gurl! (Which verse you goina use? )

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/02/2008 10:06  

Bah humbug,valentines day is just an excuse for card manufacturers and florists to make a mint. Am i bothered that its only my mum that loves me

Update Reply
missteek @ 02/02/2008 14:43  

Even my mum dont love me (altogether now...awwww lol)

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 02/02/2008 14:56  

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 02/02/2008 15:12  

Kwak I was using that Sarcasam thing you were talking about and your right it is the lowest form of wit. Must learn to spell english was never a strong point. Hope your enjoying the snow. I got a little cold yesterday the walk in fridge in the shop was on full blast where I was getting some beers for th BBQ

Update Reply
micksaway @ 02/02/2008 17:03  

BBQ?? PML ya mental case that ya are (it must be a quiet day at the institute, the one you're having an away day from)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/02/2008 17:10  

Whats PML ???? They do let me out for a few days I forgot my License so cant hire a bike got MC withdrawal aint been on bke since start of Nov

Update Reply
micksaway @ 02/02/2008 17:15  

Oh gawd not another who don't know what the abbreviations mean. lol PML = Peeing Myself Laughing ROFPML= Rolling On Floor Peeing Myself Laughing ROFLMHO/ ROFLMAO = Rolling On Floor Laughing My Head OFF / Arse LMHO /LMAO same as above but not ROF Ya wana know the rest PM your email addy and I'll mail ya the list. I aint got a clue where motorbike came into it lol confused me. I aint ridden my own bike for about 18 mths so I know exactly how ya feel.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/02/2008 17:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email