MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Covid 19 and motorcycles

Covid 19 and motorcycles (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Covid 19 and motorcycles (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Covid 19 and motorcycles

Thank you glyn62. Stay safe and well. 👍

Update Reply
Pilly chick @ 06/04/2020 12:28  

Keep doing the good work Pilly Chick we need more like you

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 06/04/2020 14:16  

Let's get all the bottles together and make a giant rally punch. Give everybody a straw, cup or bleed pipe and Yee argh 😛

Then we can all share the joy of freedom together 😁

Thanks NHS, thanks Pilly Chick 👍

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 06/04/2020 14:24  

2 of my immediate family work within the NHS and I worry about them everyday but there are a lot of others still out there on the front line like the shop staff who serve thousands of us every day. The care workers truck drivers etc each risking their own safety whilst majority of us are safe at home. I thank them all

Update Reply
smiler 2964 @ 07/04/2020 09:20  

Lovely forum post , thanks :)
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Walking & cycling counts as your allowed daily exercise.
Riding a motorbike is assumed by many to be a leisure, ie unnecessary journey, but a bike is still a legitimate form of transport - just ma...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/04/2020 11:01  

I wish to echo the support and gratitude to all NHS staff, care workers, emergency services and everyone else that is providing essential services.
Keep strong and safe
Al

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/04/2020 14:25  

I’ve just come out of Bolton Royal Hospital 27th march to 6th April It’s a terrible virus 🦠 I’m one of the lucky ones that’s survived. I had superimposed pneumonia plus I have asthma and then the bloody covid-19 on top of that 😒😒 I just want to say to all the staff in Hospitals all over the country. Your all amazing people your putting your own lives on the line to save people like me, there are no words 😶 to properly express my thanks.
So please everybody Stay at home 🏠 save our NHS and save lives. Love to you all xx

Update Reply
gixsy @ 11/04/2020 04:01  

I wish everyone good luck for these next upcoming months and I hope you all keep safe!

Update Reply
Sherlock1 @ 11/04/2020 08:20  

Some of the 'guidelines'/'rules', and fines for defying them, about activities out doors have changed. Look them up.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/04/2020 08:08  

Well that was as clear as mud Sandi, but apart from a couple of good decisions it shows the sort of incompetence I've come to expect TBH.

However Johnson did say use your common-sense to ascertain what he really meant, so there is hope I suppose.

I just wish common-sense was that common!🤔

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Some of the 'guidelines'/'rules', and fines for defying them, about activities out doors have changed. Look them up.

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 12/05/2020 12:38  

PS, I'm aware you posted long before yesterdays fiasco Sandi and wasn't referring to that!

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 12/05/2020 14:24  

I don't know what your problem is its very clear what he said but some will need it explained with a fine

Update Reply
JP @ 12/05/2020 15:28  

My "Problem" JP is that the 3 devolved governments don't agree with his approach (Even the DUP and Sinn Fein are on the same page!), apparently his own ministers were blocked from discussions, a 50 page explanatory statement was issued AFTER the announcement and it's quite obvious that lots of people misunderstand.

Personally I gave him the benefit of the doubt and as I'm in the vulnerable category and have been for 10 years, PERHAPS I'm a little more aware of what he was saying, lots aren't it seems and thousands of people are dying.

The current approach DOES involve risks, that have to be taken sooner or later so ACCURATE communication is necessary IMO.

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 12/05/2020 16:00  

The only problem there is is the public. The UK has not been in a lockdown it was a lockdown in name only. Jo public has just ignored it and will keep ignoring it. They don't give a toss about anything but themselves I drive for a living and have been in work all though this sad affair yes the roads are very quiet but they are quiet on all school holidays. Other country's around the world gave out very harsh penalty's for breaking the lockdown we just told them your a naughty boy. They would be a bit more interested in staying at home if they were hit with a £500.00 fine on the spot and if not paid 6 weeks lockdown in a cell. Then we may just get rid of this virus

Update Reply
JP @ 12/05/2020 18:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email