MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New on here

New on here - Forums [Biker Match] New on here - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

New on here

Hi, I've just joined today, looking to get the bike back out on the road Sunday, (new month, New tax) I'm based in the midlands and would like to meet up with people for rides, and socials, hopefully see some of you soon :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/02/2020 18:14  

Welcome onboard!

Plenty of events, rideouts, meets, camps and rallies to choose from get yourself onto the events calendar and then along to a few things. Meet the inmates and I'm sure you will meet a great bunch of folk. 👍🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 27/02/2020 22:47  

Welcome to the home for hairy bikers. It's a good place to be and full of good folks

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/02/2020 00:01  

Hey I'm new too only in swansea SW looking for like minded bikers message me I practically NEVER sleep if I'm awake I'm doing something with the bikes 😁
Btw what's karma about and how come I only get 1 star 😔

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/03/2020 06:47  

Hi I have just joined too... I joined 10 years ago and made some great friends ! ..So I'm giving it another go now kids are older so I can get to events, ride outs and rallies without trying to find a sitter .. Yay ! lol ... I'm in Preston so feel free to message for a chat or a meet up. Be warned I can talk the backside off a donkey 😂😂 xxx

Update Reply
shazTea @ 01/03/2020 10:09  

Good Morning, welcome to B(asically) M(ad). Hope you find what to you are looking for. Get involved in the forum's and along to a meet/rideout/rally and I'm sure you will have giggles aplenty and an interesting bunch of folk.

Kwaka, sent you a pm with link to info re: karma 👍🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 01/03/2020 10:21  

Just rejoined today ,was a member in 2017,took me a long time to get my bike licence ,but got it in the end ,after a few broken bones ,based in West Midlands ,hoping to gain confidence by riding more!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/03/2020 15:38  

Hi all newbies and WB some old faces

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 01/03/2020 15:59  

New on here myself,just found this forum after about a month,all the ride outs seem to be thousands of miles away,something must be nearer,of the close friends I have none are into bikes,so to meet likewise riders would be great

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/03/2020 10:56  

Back on the road after 29 years just saying hi to everyone Up in Glasgow

Update Reply
Dmonty @ 02/03/2020 15:22  

Welcome to the madhouse, white jackets with very fetching leather straps and shiny buckles are hung up near the door. Try one for size ...😉

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 02/03/2020 18:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email