MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Barmouth camp 28th 31st augs

Barmouth camp 28th 31st augs (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Barmouth camp 28th 31st augs (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Barmouth camp 28th 31st augs

erm gentlemen .......................................

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/04/2020 14:33  

I already got accused of ignoring somebody at Barmouth when i wasn't there so why not snoring as well !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/04/2020 14:33  

We are still hopeful for this event but who knows .

This years Barmouth Camp will be over the Aug Bank Holiday weekend 28th to 31st August. Turn up by bike car bicycle bus train or donkey. Bring the kids bring your Granny Bring your wife if that takes your fancy. Great roads nice walks beaches are good and Barmouth is just 4.5 miles down the road. Pub is a 5min walk from the site serving good food local ales and as always welcoming staff. The site is good value and has showers toilets and plenty of room so no need to be pitched on top of each other and being kept awake by BJs snoring and Finks farting . Prices have not been sorted yet but I will post them as soon as I have them, if you need any other info please drop jp or bj a pm.
This is open to all members new and old If you don't have a bike but would like to come then come that's fine the only issue is car may have to be parked in the other field due to space. The site is pet friendly but you are responsible for them at all time Same goes for the Kids lol.

Any questions please contact JP or BJ

Update Reply
JP @ 15/04/2020 15:10  

glyn would I try to defer any blame to a 3rd party. Err yes as often as possible lol

Update Reply
JP @ 15/04/2020 15:15  

Well BJ some folks.

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 15/04/2020 16:26  

Still hoping this will get the go ahead but and its a big but, I think it will be pre-book and pre-payment only as site numbers will probably be reduced by Local Authorities. Pubs will be locals regulars only for the same reasons. So if the weather is good not much of a problem as we can just do the local co-op beer aisle some serious damage and there is always someone with a car, Not forgetting the NHS freebee so don't worry Steve we haven't forgot you lol. Maybe a BBQ but as I'm sure you will understand that a bit of distance between tents will be required so instead of all trying to camp in the same place spread out a bit. Not hard to work out Tent length of a bike next tent should be close enough when you add the guy ropes. Fingers crossed for the events to get back on track sometime in the next 6 weeks

Update Reply
JP @ 26/04/2020 11:08  

No JP, it's you who does the farting, you are the fartiest farter, especially when you are camping. I have witnesses

Update Reply
Fink @ 28/04/2020 20:57  

JP, are you entertaining everyone with your world famous cabaret act of 'Building a BBQ pit' again?

Update Reply
Double six @ 28/04/2020 21:49  

That could be happening at some point to both of the above comments

Update Reply
JP @ 29/04/2020 02:50  

Why not combine the two and make it a gas BBQ, could be some spectacle!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/04/2020 11:03  

Flammable gasses and open flames are a bad combination. It could cause the Welsh coast line to sustain significant damage

Update Reply
JP @ 29/04/2020 11:39  

Really hoping this will go ahead Be good to see you all again and hoping the weather will be kind . Hope you are all ok and staying safe . No doubt a few cans will Be put away down our necks lol Ride safe and stay alert guys and gals 🏍🏍🏍🏍

Update Reply
brummiepaul @ 18/06/2020 11:37  

Just assume i'll be there..:)>🏍🏍🏍🏍

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 18/06/2020 17:00  

We still have our fingers crossed but it is out of our and the site owners hands.

Update Reply
JP @ 18/06/2020 17:34  

If this does go ahead, I see a ride out during the day with a BBQ and a few beers in the field in the evening and giving the pub a miss

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 18/06/2020 18:18  

Gave the pub a miss last year, every time we went near it, it was heaving!

Anyone thinking this year's camp is likely to happen?

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 18/06/2020 21:28  

Just think positive,Karma will decide the rest....:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 18/06/2020 22:30  

Fingers crossed if this still goes ahead I'll defo be there 😀

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 19/06/2020 20:31  

Hopefully by the end of August things should be getting more normal. Always a good event.
I will bring the flags again Olie.

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 19/06/2020 20:49  

I will try and remember mine this time 😂

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 19/06/2020 21:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email