MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

South Wales camp 12th June

South Wales camp 12th June (3) - Forums [Biker Match] South Wales camp 12th June (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

South Wales camp 12th June

Just because Jackie don't believe me https://www.foodmanufacture.co.uk/.../04/Ice-cream-factory-fire-in-suspected-arson-attack

Update Reply
JP @ 31/01/2020 19:13  

Camping weekend in Llandovery 12th 14th June close to The Black Mountain in the Towy valley. This is on a really good family run site with very good amenities, (shower block etc )
Next door to the camp site, we have Llandovery rugby club where we can book breakfast (in advance) they also do evening meals. There are also a short walk away, numerous good pubs and places to eat locally.
The possibilities for rides out over the mountains on Saturday are endless for those who want to see some breath-taking scenery, weather permitting. Lol
For those who like visiting biker cafes, we have two. 'The Owl's nest' next door, and the West end café, in Llandovery both a Mecca for motorcyclists.
M&P's is also about 30 miles away if anyone wants to go and drool over bikes (or accessories)
The site is pet friendly but pets must be kept under full control at all times and any fouling cleaned up immediately This also applies to any members that have brought there children along who are always welcome to BM camps

Site fees are as follows 2 ppl sharing a small tent £10.00 pn
Campervan or caravan £17.00 With electric £14.00 Without
These are below list prices for the site if you turn up with a mahoosive tent or Gazebo you will have to pay more. All camping monies will be collected by Fink on your arrival. Fink will also keep a list of attendees so be sure to add yourself to the event list.
Any other questions Please contact Fink or JP
Hope to see you all there

Update Reply
JP @ 31/01/2020 19:17  

Fink stop encouraging him !

https://www.llanfaesdairy.com

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 31/01/2020 19:49  

But it made you panic and go check the shop lol

Update Reply
JP @ 01/02/2020 04:38  

Hope to get to this one

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 02/02/2020 19:57  

Be good to see you there shelly

Update Reply
JP @ 03/02/2020 08:38  

Shell i need you as back up :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/02/2020 16:52  

Numbers are building up for this and the other camps. Looks like it's going to be a busy season

Update Reply
JP @ 05/02/2020 09:04  

Bugger me just seen this one guys I come back from Turkey on the 13th June would come too this one , see all at another one no doubt stay safe all 🏍

Update Reply
brummiepaul @ 10/02/2020 09:12  

Paul the barmouth camp will be on again this year so if not before there is always that 1 to come to and upset Bj

Update Reply
JP @ 10/02/2020 12:07  

yes of course JP going to be coming to one or more eventually in the year . Fingers crossed !!!

Update Reply
brummiepaul @ 10/02/2020 13:00  

We have been told that by the 12th June that Wales should have dried out. Lets hope that they are right lol

Update Reply
JP @ 17/02/2020 17:09  

JP we can but hope lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/02/2020 10:27  

what date is this

Update Reply
James70 @ 22/02/2020 01:40  

Frinday 12th June till Sunday 14th hope you can make it James.

Update Reply
JP @ 22/02/2020 06:58  

Few new faces are down for this camp so remember all BM camping weekends are open to all members both new and long standing. So get your names down and don't miss out. If its your weekend with the kids there welcome to come along and enjoy the weekend too if you don't have a Bike your welcome to come by car but after unloading your kit you may be asked to park on the hard standing area.
All moneys will be collected by Fink and BJ you will be given a wrist band please don't lose it as this will let the site owners know you are with the BM Group.

Update Reply
JP @ 23/02/2020 08:13  

Bump
Plenty of space left on this camp all welcome to come and join us

Update Reply
JP @ 01/03/2020 14:02  

Hi all, just wanted to go over a few points for this weekend, site rules etc:-

Pitch price £10 per small tent containing two people per night.

Campervan or caravan £14 without hook up £17 with. Per night

All litter to be picked up ( This includes cigarette ends)

Music playing must be kept to a reasonable level so as not to piss off other campers.

All dogs to be kept on leads and cleaned up after.

Barbeques are permitted but must be off the ground.

For members arriving in cars, you may be asked to park on hard standing.
Camper vans and caravans may have to be parked away from the main group.

All monies will be collected by myself and BJ upon arrival, you will be issued with a wristband which must be worn throughout the weekend, this will let up know who has paid or not.

Please remember this is a weekend camp, not a rally.
Toilets showers and washing facilities are a short walk from the tents please use them. (Certain rally behaviour will not be tolerated)

Lastly, enjoy yourselves and have a fabulous time, we have some of the best scenery and rides here in the whole of South Wales.

Update Reply
Fink @ 01/03/2020 17:52  

I'll be along,solo or two up,who knows..??

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 01/03/2020 21:22  

I will consult with my appointments secretary to see if I have a gap in my extremely bust schedule to fit this one in. Depending on industry trends I might be called upon to ease the burdon of my beleaguered colleagues, you getting this JP? Number one driver! hehehe
No but seriously, I am the number one driver at my company, JP has seen the proof!
All joking aside, I will see how work rota's fall and will make the effort to be a social animal again. Put me down as a highly possible.

Update Reply
Double six @ 01/03/2020 22:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email