MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

2020 Events

2020 Events (2) - Forums [Biker Match] 2020 Events (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

2020 Events

Izzy, what's the plot for Dumfriesshire?
Chances are I'll be up for it, weather is often good about the and as we all know there is some good riding 😎

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 19/01/2020 18:39  

Hi Steve,
looking at a farm (small holding) site north of Dumfries, it about 30-35 miles (less than an hour) from Gretna Gateway which they advertise as "wild camping".
Not too sure of the field which has quite a slope to it with just a few level parts so want to get a better idea of practical capacity. Bikes not allowed on the field but parking on concrete in yard near by with barrows available to shift the gear. Very nice toilets/showers and a wee camp kitchen/bothy for shelter and/or cooking so to not too "wild".
Think it's a tenner pppn.
Danny and I are going in April to stay in their other, residential, bothy as I expect it'll still be a bit nippy then but planning on tenting it in May.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 20/01/2020 17:01  

MCN Festival(old BMF) in Peterborough is usually a good turn out.

If you have never camped at the MotoGP I would suggest doing that. Camp at woodlands and you will have an awesome weekend.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/01/2020 16:12  

Ok its that time of the year again when we are sitting around with nothing to do. So we turn our mind to next season and events that are upcoming.

April, will be Pilly day
June 12th 14th south wales camp.
June 26th 28th Bracan mcc pistons and pints Rally.
July 3rd 6th Barge Inn camp
Augs Bank hol Barmouth camp
Sept Lower Lode chill out camp

Just a small taster of things to come

Update Reply
JP @ 27/01/2020 16:42  

Take a look and get your names down + other stuff being planned including Scotland, Derbyshire

Update Reply
JP @ 09/03/2020 18:30  

I'm now looking for things to do the end of March and begining of April

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 15/03/2020 22:07  

What about new ride out Bill. Hunt the Bog roll

Update Reply
JP @ 16/03/2020 15:09  

Please would those organising rallies this year make sure the camp site toilets have bidets or a plentiful supply of dock leaves

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/03/2020 21:22  

Sounds like a good idea JP 3 super markets near us don't have them, think I'll take my own if I go to any events this year

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 17/03/2020 01:49  

Nabbed have cancelled there rally to be honest I think MAG need a slap for saying they will only cancel if the government tells them to. That many people in a small area with little hygiene is going to be a massive risk

Update Reply
JP @ 17/03/2020 05:28  

I couldn't agree more JP.
It's ok saying we rusty tufty bikes and don't give a f*** - but neither does Covid19!

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 17/03/2020 07:36  

Yes Steve I'm not going to say some of us are getting on too but it's the truth we are not kids anymore. I'm happy with the the bm camps as we are our own group and there is a lot of trust we have in each other. Smaller rallys are OK you can pick and choose who you camp by but the bigger stuff I won't be going

Update Reply
JP @ 17/03/2020 09:40  

Surely the problem is people like you JP from large towns transmitting the virus to small communits in the countryside 👺

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 17/03/2020 14:34  

Not a problem Bill just remember your comments later in the year

Update Reply
JP @ 17/03/2020 15:41  

As one of the MAG twats you JP have mentioned on a post, the hypocrisy from you and this BM site is staggering. You say it’s ok for a BM meet to go ahead in light of this cv19 because there is ‘trust’ between BM members to congregate but slag MAG for stating that a rally will go ahead depending on government advice, I’m not sure if I want to be associated with this site if your a official spokesperson for Bikermatch of if indeed you are also a fellow twat like me?

Update Reply
peter1200gs @ 17/03/2020 19:59  

Well you won't be seeing me at event's JP till things get better, I think it's you who might have to rember there comments

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 17/03/2020 23:08  

Peter there is a massive difference between a camping weekend for 20 in a 4 acer field and a rally with 2000 attending and a 15 acer field. But you have your own opinion of me. I won't be losing any sleep over what anybody thinks of me or my opinion as to mag. These are my personal opinions and it is irelavent if I am on the events team of bm or not.
Bill I will remember my comments I make regarding people like me from large towns taking the virus into small communities and I will stick by what I have said in my previous post to Peter If other members choose different actions and stay at home so be it I shall be going camping if the site is open.

Update Reply
JP @ 18/03/2020 04:45  

Keep calm and carry on life. !!!

With caution, the UK is still open.

Update Reply
Matt04 @ 18/03/2020 07:08  

Bill i trust then that you wont be bringing the virus from YOUR large community in Hull to our small community in Withernsea or any other small coastal town which is still getting plenty of biker visitors from around the neighbouring counties.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/03/2020 10:08  

No chance of me visiting Withernsea yarg and don't suppose you'll be visiting Hessle were I live, I'll do all j can to keep out of Hull

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 18/03/2020 11:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email