MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Southern Xmas Dinner 6th-8th December 2019

Southern Xmas Dinner 6th-8th December 2019 (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Southern Xmas Dinner 6th-8th December 2019 (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Southern Xmas Dinner 6th-8th December 2019

Dear Trish and Dave
Thank you so much for organising such a fine weekend.
The trip each way was trouble free and easy, the parking was plentiful and cheap and the hotel was great value for money.
Every aspect of the hotel was perfectly acceptable and the staff were most friendly and helpful.
I didn't care for the "age appropriate" evening entertainment but am a firm believer that if you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen so I voted for that with my feet.
Was great to meet several folks who I had only previously seen in photo form and I look forward to meeting up again with you all soon
Geoff

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/12/2019 20:22  

Lovely weekend at "Faulty Towers" great company as always, hotel yea was quirky a bit out dated but it didn't break the bank. Well done to the bm'rs that won at Bingo. 😁 Didn't have chance to sample the ice cream. 😥 thanks to Dave and Trish for organising. Merry Christmas to all.. 🎅 Kath &Tez....

Update Reply
Biker lovin Blonde @ 10/12/2019 11:21  

Thanks everyone for your feedback it is much appreciated, Trish & myself will take it on board for next years event.
The entertainment was as mentioned "age appropriate" but unfortunately we had no part in what entertainment was offered by the hotel. Although Jackies Q&A cards raised more than a giggle eh Fiona !!.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 12/12/2019 12:54  

"age appropriate" Some of you should have been ok.

TBH the entertainment may have been fun if there was some old dears there (and not just the ones with us) and we could have grabbed a granny or granddad

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 12/12/2019 16:55  

Lol cheeky Ragnar that might get you a thumping and s telling off from your sis

Update Reply
smiler 2964 @ 12/12/2019 19:30  

Bro play nice or i'll tell Ma !

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/12/2019 20:22  

I did play nicely, I stayed quite when the older ones played bingo

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 12/12/2019 20:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email