MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

Biker Gang Battle at Airport

Biker Gang Battle at Airport (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Biker Gang Battle at Airport (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

Biker Gang Battle at Airport

Yea hands up I was havin one of me 'blonde' moments there about rattler. lol LC where's it say about H As in the report? I didn't see that bit.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/01/2008 11:03  

From the people i've spoken to today and from someone who was in the lounge. This wasn't at all club related. They reckon it kicked off with someone jumping a queue. someone got stabbed in the head. Dont shoot the messenger. thats wot i'm being told.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 25/01/2008 13:13  

I just copied the news report, unfortunately I'm not able to check its accuracy. I find news items and I post them on the forum and I link them from the monthly newsletter. Whatever took place the report doesn't put bikers in a very good light and it amazes me that even after 30 years a lot of non-bikers still assume that ALL bikers are H As.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/01/2008 16:48  

Trouble is these reporters have gotta sell news papers. It'll all come out in the wash. but the truth will be buried in the middle of the paper. But people just read the headlines.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 25/01/2008 16:56  

Kwak, I read the reference to Angels from the www, wills posted Linda

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 26/01/2008 10:46  

I deffo need those new spec's don't I?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/01/2008 13:16  

and a new mouse! lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/01/2008 13:17  

lol

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 26/01/2008 17:27  

I've had an update on this. a couple of days ago. i'm now being told that the injured party was three HA coming back from holiday. Someone gave west mids outlaws the nod and that was the result. I'll let you all work out which version is true. It does make more sense than the oriignal story though.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 05/02/2008 19:06  

You're 'being told'? Who by, BB? (I'm just curious) Maybe both versions are accurate, maybe neither is, how would we know unless we were there? It's all about perception, ask a police officer, after (s)he's taken statements from half a dozen folk about the same incident, why no two statements are the same.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/02/2008 19:20  

Doesn't matter who told me kwak. As i'm not about to say. Wether people believe it or not is up to them. Its of little interest to me. It was just the info i was told at the time and in good faith. By someone in a position to know.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 05/02/2008 20:10  

If these people had there 'colours' on show,it'll be on video....airport securitiy,mobile phone?it might even appear on youtube(seeing is believing).I would'nt call any of these people bikers though....it gives guys like me a bad name,bikers ride bikes.Gang members,possibly?....drug dealers,probably?..... involved in illegality,definately! But bikers....NOT!!

Update Reply
actionman @ 06/02/2008 03:01  

Well said Actionman

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2008 06:43  

Doesn't matter who told me kwak. As i'm not about to say. No it doesn't matter, but it was cos you said 'I've been told' rather than 'I read' so I was curious WHO gave you the info, someone who was there maybe who would possibly know more accurately than a reporter?, that's all I meant. Wether people believe it or not is up to them. Its of little interest to me. I agree, it's up to folk to make their own mind up, I was only posting a news item, for the site's newsletter. I find that hard to believe, that it's of little interest to you, if so why post a different version of events in here? Like I said it was just a news item, it wasn't meant to cause aggro.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/02/2008 07:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email