MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

Biker Gang Battle at Airport

Biker Gang Battle at Airport - Forums [Biker Match] Biker Gang Battle at Airport - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

Biker Gang Battle at Airport

Rival biker gangs fought a bloody battle with machetes in front of horrified passengers in the arrivals lounge of <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Birmingham</st1:place></st1:City> airport. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> A 50-year-old man is fighting for his life with a knife wound to the head following the violence at <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Birmingham</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceName w:st="on">International</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">Airport</st1:PlaceType></st1:place>’s Terminal 1 on Sunday. <o:p></o:p> Eye witnesses said a gang of 10 men and one woman waited in the lounge to attack three men getting off a flight from <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Alicante</st1:City>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">Spain</st1:country-region></st1:place>. Metal bars and chains were also wielded as families with children scattered to safety. The attackers fled in vehicles waiting outside the airport. West Midlands Police said in a statement: ‘Three men, aged 43, 45 and 50, were injured during the incident and taken to hospital. The 50-year-old man remains in a critical but stable condition with head injuries after being struck across the head with an unknown weapon. The two other men were treated and discharged. Eleven people were arrested, 10 men and one woman, they have all been bailed pending further enquiries. The force said anyone who was at the terminal at around 9.30pm should call <st1:place w:st="on">Solihull</st1:place> police station on 0845 113 5000 and ask for CID.<o:p> </o:p> <o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/01/2008 09:29  

43,45,an 50!fled in vehicles[not bikes?],mus be HD owners then!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 24/01/2008 09:53  

i aint ever visitin Brum!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 24/01/2008 09:57  

I've heard they're good at changing wheels (Rattler is goin to kill me for that)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/01/2008 10:07  

tangoman i love the dig at hd riders ten out of ten for that one

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 24/01/2008 10:36  

i feel a traitor now an have pangs of guilt as i still got me sportster an like it!!but guess someone has to be the fall guy!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 24/01/2008 10:47  

you can blame me if you want everyone else does

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 24/01/2008 10:58  

oi nowt with hd owners!!!!!!!! grrrrrr lol

Update Reply
RC @ 24/01/2008 11:16  

ITS ALL YOUR FAULT FBK!!!!!!! Nice one TM Like it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/01/2008 11:17  

I think that level of violence was a little OTT.....they had just come back off of holiday....surely a BIG HANDED SMACK on there sunburn wouldve been enough?!

Update Reply
actionman @ 24/01/2008 11:35  

nope metallica said it best ( KILL'UM ALL ) .

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 24/01/2008 12:39  

'ere, Rattler's a Scouse, not a Brummie! Me, I've got a foot in both camps, seeing as my grandad ran a pub in the old jewellery quarter of Brum.

Update Reply
Wills @ 24/01/2008 12:40  

Nah, must've been race rep riders, wouldn't've had time to put the one piece leathers one! lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/01/2008 14:06  

Being a born and bred Brummie and a blue nose to boot. May i just point out that it is scousers who have a reputation for liberatin other peoples property. They're now trying to disguise this by pretending they know a little bit about culture. Yea right!! There is only one so called biker gang in Brum as the angels left a long time ago. There are a few large clubs though. I have asked a couple of relevent peeps but all know nowt. Of course it doesn't mean any of these peeps came from around here. As this is a club night for some tonight i may know more tomorrow.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 24/01/2008 14:51  

They're now trying to disguise this by pretending they know a little bit about culture. Yea right!! As the Brummie end of the family keep on reminding me over and over again! Don't think BB would get on with 'em, though - Villa fans to a man.

Update Reply
Wills @ 24/01/2008 15:15  

so whats the score here? Have we got any more info? Sounds like a strange attack (bit retarded if 11 people can get caught too lol)

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/01/2008 15:19  

Where's the info from? I can't find anything about it on the bbc news website.

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 24/01/2008 16:03  

Birmingham Post and Mail website has it: http://icbirmingham.icnetwork.co.uk/mail/news/tm_method..._page.html

Update Reply
Wills @ 24/01/2008 16:18  

Thanks Wills.

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 24/01/2008 16:33  

Sounds quite serious Reporter of the story refers to the Hells' Angells as a chapter, at least he might know what hes talking about.

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 25/01/2008 07:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email