MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

message...what message?

message...what message? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] message...what message? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

message...what message?

what!!!!?.....so no free holiday in sunnier climbs....i'm gutted!LMFAO.

Update Reply
actionman @ 23/01/2008 15:51  

I had my bags packed n sun-tan lotion at the ready as well

Update Reply
actionman @ 23/01/2008 15:54  

yep i had a message as well but when opened there was nothing. Thought i was going a bit more nutter than i already am

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/01/2008 15:56  

Update Reply
Di @ 23/01/2008 15:56  

Ooops i just posted in Dis new topic before seeing this one. We got a few emails earlier. We instantly deleted the account, banned the IP, removed all PMs etc etc etc. I'll be getting the police involved, as luckily the scamming ***8s+*(E*#&#((*&**&&&*** had to register with his paypal account (got the address, name, bank details, everything lol). What a retarded scammer though haha.

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/01/2008 18:28  

At least he wrote to everyone else... I'm lonely, so lonely...

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 23/01/2008 18:41  

He didn't leave any message on mine tho Stuey, so u ain't missin out on anything m8!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/01/2008 18:48  

I never got one either stuey so your not the only one, but I saw the email anyway and it wasnt worth the bother am I right or am I right Matt? xx

Update Reply
Mazza @ 23/01/2008 19:25  

I dint get one they must have read my postings and sussed they would only get a rollocking for asking

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/01/2008 00:51  

you mean she is a con artist what a bummer I thaught it was real and sent all my cash to help the poor girl Now i dont have enough cash left to put gas into my baby please help by sending cash I will accept paypal cash cheques. I will return all the money when the money I have won in a lottery is handed over by the russian goddess that fell in love with me. I will get that just as soon as I send her money to come over lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/01/2008 04:19  

your maz what a complete twonk that person was!!!!!!! lol

Update Reply
RC @ 24/01/2008 04:33  

ok for all of you who feel left out, this is how pathetic it was... Message sent by gladlys on 23 January 2008 at 14:41:32 FROM MISS GLADLYS GEORGEBoulevard d'Estelle Abidjan Cote D'ivoire West - Africa Please write me back through my private mail address for security reasons : ***** CONFIDENTAILSDearest One, Permit me to expose to you the real situation i am facing now. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names. maybe you're aware that my country ( ivory coast /cote d'ivoire). was seriously attacked by rebelles, which as at now occuping 1/2 of the land mass. During these events; much factory, magazines, and houses were burnt and plundered by rioter. Our family was also touched, but it was our enemy who has to use this great Opportunity to burn down our cocoa farm which valued at thousand of dollars. my mother has already died in 1997, it was my father who was attacked ; By God's grace i was not there. Before the death of my father in the private hospital here in Abidjan. he revealed to me that he has deposited a great sum of US$ 10.000.000 dollars ( Ten millon dollars )in a private security company in Abidjan in my name as his only child and nexk of kin and gave me all the papers concerning the deposit of the fund and ordered me seriously to seek for a foreigner out of the country which can assist me to withdraw the money out of the security company in order to continue a new life abroad, because; I am his only child and to safe my life. I am 20 years old. All i need is for you to assist me withdraw my money from the security company and to invest it in a good business in your Country. After a careful thought i have decided to give you a commission of 15% of the total sum to enable you cover up every unavoidable expences during the process of the transaction. May almighty God touch your heart and give you the courage to make a wise decision while i'm anticipating to hear from you soon. Best regards Miss Gladlys George.Please write me back through my private mail address for security reasons : ****** (Email removed - if you email the address - even to say F-Off - u will get added to thousands of spam lists!!!) It's the spam lists that they make their money on. Selling your email address. Nobody falls for the money thing really.

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/01/2008 06:36  

I didn't want the money either The gratitude of a 20 year old woman would have had enough mileage in it !!

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 24/01/2008 15:37  

Update Reply
Di @ 24/01/2008 15:40  

hey stuey! maybe a photo of yu not jerkin off might get yu some attention from the right woman!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 24/01/2008 18:55  

I certainly hadn't looked at that pic that way In my defence it is (presumably) an attempt at a Sid Vicious/Billy Idol sneer You're unlikely to meet either of them down the post office - cos Sid is dead and Billy f*cked off to the US (I'll assume the ageist joke is acceptable having called me a w*nker ?)

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 24/01/2008 20:00  

sorry mate no offence intended jus tryin to help! you will probably get the girl yu deserve in the end who understands your compulsions an may even lend yu a hand now an then.

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 25/01/2008 04:46  

Well at least all you pepes have had pms, i havent even had a wink in ages. oh woh is me Linda

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 26/01/2008 17:32  

I wouldn't worry too much L C they don't mean that much anyway. Well, not to some guys anyway. Winks are a confusing waste of time lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/01/2008 17:39  

yeah but the thought of someone at least looking at my profile would be nice lol Linda

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 26/01/2008 17:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email