MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rykers Cafe 10th Feb, anyone interested?

Rykers Cafe 10th Feb, anyone interested?  (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Rykers Cafe 10th Feb, anyone interested?  (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rykers Cafe 10th Feb, anyone interested?

Kwak it was the emphasis on ALL that made it sound like a dig! My name was on the event page actually but I removed it earlier! Its just sometimes the CAPS make things sound very rude when reading!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2008 11:21  

Well said Actionman!!!!!!!! C'mon ladies, life's to short! Like Am said, it's all to easy to take the written word the wrong way. Both of you are lovely, thoughtfull and considerate, so step back. More important things going on in life. What ever was said, or thought was said, it really isn't worth you to fallin out over it, is it? to you both.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2008 12:48  

Unfortunataly due to being hacked and pissing of my ex iv lost all my photoes so no pictures avaidable at the moment You wont be able to miss my bke though Honda Goldwing on a W reg marron in colour and proberly in better nick than me lol I will be easly identified by the burger in each hand lol Bandit if you want to come I have a spare seat for the run to brighton just bring a helmet and I will drop you back at your car

Update Reply
Raymobile @ 07/02/2008 04:49  

I hope that you have a great time, if you take your camera you could ask someone to take a pic of you for your profile.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/02/2008 04:33  

Hi all, Is this burger and rideout still happening?

Update Reply
madcat1 @ 10/02/2008 05:43  

Madcat1 as far as I know it is, Ray said he was going to be there, burger in each hand lol. See the event page for details http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=158

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/02/2008 06:11  

Thanks to everyone that turned up The burger was great the company fantastic and as for the ride it was brill hope to catch you all again soon

Update Reply
Raymobile @ 11/02/2008 03:04  

Did ya get your photo taken Ray? Did anyone take any pics?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/02/2008 03:06  

had a couple of group pics taken I can be spotter easly as the best looking guy there and the others wont contridict me as they are not full members PMSL

Update Reply
Raymobile @ 11/02/2008 03:38  

Lol modest devil you!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/02/2008 08:23  

I'm afraid I'm going to beg to differ Ray!! You lot seemed pretty friendly so I've coughed up my pound and can defend my honour! It was a great run out. I may have led you guys on a slightly longer route than I had in my head but hey, it was damn good fun. I never did work out what the hell that guy in the spacesuit was doing on the beach though... you gotta love Brighton!

Update Reply
Siggy101 @ 20/02/2008 11:57  

Agreed - good company and excellent burgers and splendid run out!
I put up an event for the old bike Pioneer Run at Tattenham Corner on the 9 March...if anyone dares....
Early start I'm afraid....but they got a long push to Marine Parade when they conk out........

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/02/2008 14:12  

Im working in Manchester at the moment for 2 or 3 days or so i was told 12 days ago and i still dont have a return date as soon as i get back we will have to sort out another run Im not getting enough biking in riding up to manchester and following celebs all day lol

Update Reply
Raymobile @ 25/02/2008 07:22  

Im not getting enough biking in riding up to manchester and following celebs all day lol Oo er I've never been called a celeb before, a pleb yea but not a celeb.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/02/2008 10:13  

way i heard it Kwak you were following me and I got lost lol

Update Reply
Raymobile @ 26/02/2008 04:13  

way i heard it Kwak you were following me and I got lost lol PML you aint wrong there Ray, you ought to think about ditching the *pink witch, she's such a liar!! It was a larf tho. *aka sad nav lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/02/2008 11:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email