MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rykers Cafe 10th Feb, anyone interested?

Rykers Cafe 10th Feb, anyone interested?  (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Rykers Cafe 10th Feb, anyone interested?  (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rykers Cafe 10th Feb, anyone interested?

Well then come along to this hun and get breastfed in the evening when you get home ............................................. Hope you didnt think I was gonna offer to breastfeed you!!!!!! PMSL

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/01/2008 11:27  

drink anytime this could be a one off lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/01/2008 05:59  

http://www.boxhill.co.uk/

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=517200&y=152000&z=3&st=4&dn=860&tl=Rykas+Caf%C3%A9

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 25/01/2008 13:50  

So no takers then????? C'mon you lot. Lets see some more get togethers!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/01/2008 14:06  

I can't, me bloody bike is broke and i'm not riding all that way on the poxy little 250 that does 80 flat out.

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 25/01/2008 14:44  

National speed limit is 70 so you wont have any problems Daytona nothing wrong with a 250 Iv spent many a fun day on 1 What other excuses can we find to cold to wet washing my hair lol No wonder Im being asked if I expect to do 3k miles this year by insurance companys nobody else is riding lol dont worry Ill do your share of miles pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/01/2008 03:17  

Awww Ray if you cant get anyone else to come then you still got the southend run in March down to Brighton you could organise some peeps to meet up then at Boxhill. Sorry but for obvious reasons I will happily come along to this one but in the car!!!! I do miss my bike and the weather never bothered me anyway! Thats what warm waterproof clothes are for!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/01/2008 05:36  

Ray, I normally do 22,000 miles a year on my bikes, that's on top of the 40,000 car miles I did as a sales rep until recently. I just don't see the point of suffering a 240 mile trip on a 27 year old single cylinder 250 just because it's a bike meet. I'd rather ride the SV or not go at all..

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 26/01/2008 17:10  

sorry mate didnt relise you lived so far away I would not travel that far for a burger even from rykers

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/01/2008 03:50  

Ya silly sod DM, lol, I thought the point of this post was to see who wants to go not asking who would like to go but cant actually make it! pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/01/2008 06:02  

I'm frustrated because I can't get out and have a proper ride-out while the slightly warmer weather is here. There's all these posts on a number of forums about a meet here, a meet there and I can't make most of them on the 250 because they're too far, where I'd have just jumped on the SV and gone.

Right now I'm busying myself by stripping down my CBR600 trackbike for a deep clean and sorting the forks and tyres, just to give me an excuse for not riding.

My claim form came through today, and the estimate has been done, so hopefully the SV will be getting rebuilt very soon.

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 28/01/2008 08:21  

Don't fret D M at least you have a bike and it will be on the road soon. I've been bikeless for 18 mths As I only ride 125s I won't ride long distance even when I have a bike so I have to rely on good natured folk who are willing to offer me a pillion.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/01/2008 08:43  

*bump* http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=158

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/01/2008 13:16  

Nobody seems to want to come up with a time so I will be there at 12 noon till 1300 hrs I will be riding my honda goldwing classic so come and say hallo I wont be far from the bike

Update Reply
Raymobile @ 06/02/2008 03:10  

Im not actually gonna make the trip upto the hill from where I live cuz if there's only a couple going and I have to come in the car its not really worth all that way. Sorry. Maybe next time when weather is better a few more people may want to go!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2008 04:37  

looks like ill be all alone stuffing ryker burgers down my neck lol

Update Reply
Raymobile @ 06/02/2008 04:45  

5 other people have their name down, they aint ALL backed out have they? I hope someone turns up for ya Ray. I've added the meeting time to the event page. It would help if ya put a pic of yourself on your profile, then folk get an idea what ya look like http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=158

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/02/2008 07:34  

Im not 'backing out' Kwak but when you only have 72quid a week to live on, and pay bills out of that too, then you have to prioritise how to spend any spare cash especially with a baby on the way!!!!! Rather than driving all the way to Boxhill to say hi to a couple of people who will then be riding off to Brighton.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2008 07:54  

Woa! Hold up bandit1200girl, I never said YOU were backing out, I didn't say anyone was. If ya read my post again you'll see I ASKED. Besides that YOURS isn't one of the 5 names that is on the event page anyway. I know exactly what you mean cos I live on £59.15p a week. SPARE cash? what's that? lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/02/2008 08:23  

£59.15 a week!?....luxury!....there were 15 of us living in a shoe-box in the middle of t'road....we used to get up,half n'hour before we went to bed ...n'lick road clean!.....etc,ha ha ha. Sorry!...not making light of anybodys mis-fortune,just think a bit of humour is needed here.My daughter and i were homeless for over a year and the only thing that kept me sain was my sense of humour.... no address = no money...you both seem wealthy in other areas of your lives.Sometimes when something is written,the tone of voice is lost & can be mis-read.There are some very very nice,caring people on here(you are BOTH included in that)now kiss n make-up.

Update Reply
actionman @ 06/02/2008 09:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email