MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

New: No photo = no access!

New: No photo = no access! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] New: No photo = no access! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

New: No photo = no access!

Now your just being silly GL

Update Reply
JP @ 21/07/2019 12:28  

You must be going senile JP, 15p is 3 shillings. 1s and 6d is 7 1/2p. That makes me the 71/2p man. Bargain!
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Yarg its called recycling now you come back better stronger and faster ( Yarg the 1s 6d Man ) for the younger members that's 15p

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/07/2019 16:06  

No just to young to remember it that well
lol

Update Reply
JP @ 21/07/2019 16:12  

Matt, as well as the new rule you mentioned, 'no pic no contact' could you also make it so that those without a pic do not show up in searches, please?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/09/2019 07:39  

There are a lot of people in the world who don't want to put there picture on any site for very good reasons they could be trying to make a new life away from the watchful eye of an x partner or worse

Update Reply
JP @ 04/09/2019 12:06  

I don't want to waste my time scrolling through profiles that also include those without a pic of themselves. Whatever their reason for not including a pic. I won't contact, or respond to, anyone without they have a pic. It's not blind date. Same goes if it's just friends they are looking for.

So, Matt, perhaps we could choose not to search profiles that include those without a pic. Like I said, it's a waste of my time.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/09/2019 18:32  

Well Im sure a lot of female members will hope you are never In a position that requires you hide from some feckin nut job who has made you so terrified they may find you that you have to spend years hiding from them. If you bothered look at the search page you would see that you can filter out sections. I really don't see why your so hostile about this all you have to do is scroll on past.

Update Reply
JP @ 06/09/2019 18:32  

My searches automatically come up only with a pic' anyway.
And how would we know if a photo' is genuine/reasonably recent anyway?

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 07/09/2019 13:36  

If people are trying to make a new life and possibly hiding from someone,to me it doesn't make sense to join a site and by not putting a pic up. If they are looking to make a new life it doesn't make sense to join the site if they don't want anybody to know what they look like.If there is no photo then it's a waste of time looking.It's nice to know who you are communicating with.

Update Reply
GL Blue @ 07/09/2019 15:58  

Exactly

Quote:
If people are trying to make a new life and possibly hiding from someone,to me it doesn't make sense to join a site and by not putting a pic up. If they are looking to make a new life it doesn't make sense to join the site if they don't want anybody to know what they look like.If there is no photo then it's a waste of time looking.It's nice to know who you are communicating with.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/09/2019 17:20  

Not hostile JP, tho' you always seem to be towards me.

My filter is set to search for profiles with a photo. No idea why I get those without a pic.
My point was already given, I don't want to waste time scrolling/looking at profiles without a pic.

Quote:
Well Im sure a lot of female members will hope you are never In a position that requires you hide from some feckin nut job who has made you so terrified they may find you that you have to spend years hiding from them. If you bothered look at the search page you would see that you can filter out sections. I really don't see why your so hostile about this all you have to do is scroll on past.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/09/2019 17:28  

Sandi, Whatever there reason. Your words not mine. There is always a reason it could be as simple as they can't upload a picture due to a site problem. But hell let's just ban them

Update Reply
JP @ 07/09/2019 18:18  

Simple fact is if somebody chooses not to upload a pic thats their choice, it limits their options on the site, tis not a banable offence.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/09/2019 19:06  

I did not say ban those without a pic. I said I didn't want them showing up in my search.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/09/2019 15:48  

Is it really that big a deal , just scroll past, it only takes a millisecond.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2019 16:49  

How many times can you do a search, surely you would be looking over the same profiles again and again with only one or two new ones for blank ones to matter.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 08/09/2019 18:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email