MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Rammstein

Rammstein - Forums [Biker Match] Rammstein - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Rammstein

Following Rammstein’s absolutely epic headline show this weekend in Milton Keynes – their biggest UK headline date ever – the German titans have announced a return for 2020.

The band will be taking on the Ricoh Arena in Coventry on Saturday, June 20 next year – which will actually top last weekend’s record as their biggest headline date ever in England.

Of course, this isn’t Rammstein’s only UK stop in 2020; the six-piece will also be hitting Belfast’s Boucher Road Playing Field in Northern Ireland just three days before. The two dates are sandwiched in between a whole load of huge arena and stadium dates throughout Europe, running from May 25 in Austria, to August 4 in Denmark.

Tickets for Rammstein’s Coventry gig will go on sale from 10am on Friday, July 12 via the Kerrang! Ticket Store. Also via TICKETMASTER

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 11/07/2019 20:58  

Got my tickets for Boucher Road next year AJ, canny wait!! Sold out now for Belfast :)

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 21/07/2019 23:34  

I saw them at Hellfest in 2016. What an awesome set.

My daughter saw them again recently at Milton Keynes (wangled a last minute ticket) and said it was an excellent gig. She's booked for next year in Coventry👍😂

What a treat, if you've never seen em before and can get tickets, do so! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 22/07/2019 06:49  

Lucky you Lindsay, sounds brilliant, never seen 'em live, can't wait :)

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 22/07/2019 21:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email