MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Memberships: Significant changes!!!

Memberships: Significant changes!!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Memberships: Significant changes!!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Memberships: Significant changes!!!

How about forum categories for areas? Say the same areas as the main page segments, so that local members can contact locals rather than the whole site, say if anyone wants to go for a ride out they post a ride out for that area or if someone wants help they can post in that area etc

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2019 17:11  

JR, I know you work awkward shifts, as do I, but if you can get your arse over to Squires this sunday there will be a few of us in attendance for giggles, moans, general grumpiness, (sorry JP but grumpiness is not your sole domain), and setting the world to rights as we see fit.
I myself might just be persuaded to have a bit of a wobble, I mean bimble, have a bit of a bimble before returning to Squires for one of their world famous hot chocolates, ( with cream and tiny marshmallows, sorry Tilpix but you are wrong about not having the full works). Insults, compliments and banter of a general kind are usually the order of any meet up at Squires so if you are easily offended, (is that possible in Yorkshire?) perhaps it isn't for the faint hearted. (NB. offense is possible in Yorkshire as I have caused/created it myself from time to time)
Only general disgruntlement will be tolerated, absolute outrage is reserved for the entitled few.

Update Reply
Double six @ 07/09/2019 00:56  

None taken D6 if I were free Sunday I would ride up been a long time sinch we traded insults old chap

Update Reply
JP @ 07/09/2019 05:43  

Thanks for the replies guys, I understand your reasons for not wanting another notification or area of posts, I didn't think about the notifications lol but I was mainly thinking about people similar to me, I post a little but mainly lurk.
Sometimes I want to find decent shops or ask locals on the best places to get things done mechanically or cosmetically or I just want to ride out but don't know the roads well, there's a post on here about places to go for coffees or bike nights which is great but you have to scroll the whole thing to see if I know anywhere and if it was a local map then I could see where abouts they are and plan a ride......I understand people ride out of their area but they can still look at all the other pages, plus if anyone was going away they could see what's happening in the area they are going in....it was just an idea 😊

Thanks D6 for the offer on squires but I was in York on a hen night and in no fit state to ride on Sunday and this weekend I'm off to a rally and not passing squires and then I'm busy or working so won't be out and about till Nov I think! But I shall try to get to squires for the Xmas do and meet you all

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2019 10:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email