MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Insurance renewal

Insurance renewal (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Insurance renewal (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Insurance renewal

if I was you I would ditch them as they tried to take the p***. Look on the comparison websites you will get it a lot cheaper I change my insurance every year and it has never gone up.

Update Reply
jonnie2859 @ 09/06/2019 12:16  

I renewed with Bemoto in the end - maybe not the very cheapest quote I had but they called me back within 5 mins and could not have been more helpfull
Had a problem with the "must be locked in garage at all times when within a few hundred metres of home" clause which is unfortunatelly common on a lot of policies - complained about it and within ten minutes they found alternative with more aceptable "in garage between 10pm and 6am and only AT home address" - and even another few quid cheaper lol

Update Reply
Mister Pete - Optimist @ 09/06/2019 21:20  

Baron von Grumble was recommending BeMoto for multi bike cover, so I tried them in Sept 2017. Excellent value, excellent cover, Nick one of the founders handled my call and we had a genuine motorcycle rider chat. Sept 2018 BeMoto were still competitive but the sales person was more script reading rather than communicating. So how will the Sept 2019 experience pan out?

Update Reply
SpeedTriplePaul @ 10/06/2019 22:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email