MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

27th May Bank holiday

27th May Bank holiday - Forums [Biker Match] 27th May Bank holiday - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

27th May Bank holiday

Would anyone fancy meeting at Route 59 Cafe on this next Bank Holiday Monday instead of the usual get together at Squires ? Just for the variation and a change of venue [ and to see what the coffee is like lolol]
Let me know in comments please
Ta QM2
Ride and Keep SAFE

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 15/05/2019 12:17  

Evening QM, I think you may have a few peeps wanting to try the delights of Route 59 cafe on said suggested day. Spoke to a couple of the posse they are up for it.

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 15/05/2019 20:52  

Hi Glyn
Good to hear was thinking of usual times ,sort of 11.30 till about 3 or when everyone decides its time to head back to our home areas If that sounds agreeable to all [ as you are a bit more in touch with them can you see what they say [or dont which I cant see knowing the " posse" hehehe]
Ride and keep safe

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 15/05/2019 21:16  

Usual time seams appropriate for the meet up and plenty of time for a chin wag coffee and food.
Rounded some of the posse up but will get our ringleader to speak to others.
Looking forward to it QM.

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 15/05/2019 21:38  

Im in! 😁👍
No further comment required 😉

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 15/05/2019 21:42  

It's a good job I'm sat down and I hope QM is, no further commitments that's a first.
I know go to naughty step and don't collect £200.

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 15/05/2019 21:46  

Would this thread be seen as heresy up in Yorkshire and you all burned for being heretics for daring to even think about going to somewhere that isn't Squires.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 15/05/2019 21:52  

Quote Ragnar :Would this thread be seen as heresy up in Yorkshire and you all burned for being heretics for daring to even think about going to somewhere that isn't Squires. I aint from Yorkshire so dont affect me Rags . . . . But it may mean a cafe that serves coffee and tea that tastes like it is supposed to [almost a midlands or southern brew pmsl]Plus I am told [deal breaker ] that they sell cake and ice cream

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 15/05/2019 22:26  

I've been trying to get folk to think outside of "the box" for weeks but so far only managed Matlock and The Sun Inn at Norwood 😂

Suggested Seaways and seaside but it seems to fall on deaf ears! 😉

So heresy or not, I'm in! Put me in the stocks n chuck tomatoes at me, but only after the rideout please! 😂😂.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 15/05/2019 22:43  

There is a set of stocks at Chapel en la Frith in the old square, and there's the stock's cafe right next to the stock's
That could be another bit of heresy.

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 16/05/2019 00:02  

What is the Bike parking like and you fancy setting it up fo end of June then Glyn [I will help and back you up .. It is bit nearer the midlands so we may be able to entice some of them to arrive and help throw the tomatoes hehehe [oops nawty step and hide time again ROFLMFAO]

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 16/05/2019 00:56  

Parking is a little restricted but if we asked the town council nicely they may help.
It's not that far from the black country think some peeps may like a ride up.
I'm heading for the fall out shelter before I also go to the naughty step

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 16/05/2019 09:18  

Gentlemen, I'm not commenting on the above posts, merely thinking about the word 'retribution' ....😉. 'nuff sed 😂😂

Anyhoo, anyone else fancy a rideout to Route 59 Cafe, A59 nr Bolton Abbey, Skipton, BD23 6AF on Bank Holiday Monday - 27th May 2019 ?

Point to Note: G&T's Icecream at Risplith isn't too far away from Route 59 Cafe 😉👍

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/05/2019 00:13  

BUMP

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 20/05/2019 13:53  

Clumsy

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/05/2019 20:01  

Is there anyone else up for a ride over to Route 59 Cafe on Bank Holiday Monday (27th May 19)?

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 22/05/2019 16:20  

Hi Lindsay, I answered Qm2 via pm, I’m out cruising but on water not tarmac 🙄
See ya another time

Update Reply
555byker @ 22/05/2019 21:35  

Pity it wasn't on the Sunday then I could do that then go Donnington bsb on the Monday

Update Reply
smiler 2964 @ 22/05/2019 22:32  

Smiler, I'm sure you will have a fab time at BSB. I'll have a cuppa n a cake for ya 😉😁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/05/2019 22:52  

Evening all, the little ride out and meetup with Quietman at Route 59 cafe has been put on hold for the time being.
QM has gone to see his favourite nurses at his local hospital again, it appears he likes them more than BMers.
We all wish Martin a speedy recovery.

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 26/05/2019 22:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email