MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Yorkshire Rock n Bike Show - 8th -10th August 2019

Yorkshire Rock n Bike Show - 8th -10th August 2019 (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Yorkshire Rock n Bike Show - 8th -10th August 2019 (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Yorkshire Rock n Bike Show - 8th -10th August 2019

11 is about the time I expect to get there

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 05/08/2019 16:53  

We won’t get there till mid afternoon

Update Reply
Tezza1958 @ 05/08/2019 18:43  

We will be there sometime around 7pm on Thursday. 😁👍

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 05/08/2019 19:36  

15th Anniversary
Venue:
Squires Café
Newthorpe Lane,
Newthorpe,
South Milford,
Leeds,
West Yorkshire, LS25 5LX

Ticket Prices:
FULL WEEKEND
Advanced: £25 per person
On The Gate: £30 per person

Friday ONLY
£15 per person

Saturday ONLY
£15 per person

Under 16’s go free if accompanied by an adult.

Please allow up to 21 days for tickets to arrive.

Online ticket sales will end at midnight on Monday 5th August.

Tickets will be available until Thursday 9th August 2019 from;
* Squires
* Phat Bikes – Leeds
* Warehouse23 – Wakefield
* Birdwell Venue – Barnsley

Bikes and Trikes – Free Parking
Tent Camping – Free
Secure car parking – £2
Campers & Caravans – £10

Update Reply
JP @ 06/08/2019 18:33  

I've decided against the mahoosive tent, so don't waste time looking for it! 😂😂😂. Still considering the Flag Pole though😄

Will see you guys up there this evening for an hour or so. Really looking forward to a few beers and a lot of silly dancing over the weekend ... 😵😜

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 08/08/2019 07:26  

I'm halfway there now.
Time for breakfast and a tea

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 08/08/2019 08:20  

I'll be popping to squires for a badly made cup of tea later to meet friends before going out for a ride.
Hope you all have a great weekend, I'm off to another rally, FWE, instead lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2019 10:51  

Well friday has been great, the weather been good and the bands have all been brilliant, i,ve been down at the front of the stage dancing and singing my head of, another night like this and I wont be able to talk next week!!

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 10/08/2019 01:48  

I had a smashing time at this year's YRBS, the guys put on some great bands. The weather was a tad challenging but the miles n miles of smiling faces carried us all through it! Lol

Great to see so many BMers letting their hair down. Roll on the next one! 😁🌟

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/08/2019 02:24  

We had a bit of wind and rain at times but I really enjoyed myself 🙂😁🤣

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/08/2019 10:22  

Good to catch up with you people but my personal view is they have gone to far. It is no longer a bike rally numbers were well down in the bike field at a guess 40% and very sad to see, Yes the weather wasn't great but it never stop big turn outs in the past even the slaves didn't have a big turn out on bikes apart from support clubs and The Devon chapter

Update Reply
JP @ 11/08/2019 14:37  

I'm staying level on this one, with the grief that my back was giving me I couldn't get into it, standing for more the 5 minutes was a real pain so watching the bands was out for me and I couldn't dance with Lindsay to Cash (now that you're now a Johnny Cash fan, I'll send you some CD's)

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 11/08/2019 14:48  

Oh Raggles, you are soooo thoughtful, but you really don't have to part with your fav CDs on my account ... I think I can still live without that racket, afterall I am still a fully paid up member of the AJCC😁👍😉

Thank the Lord for the Marquee (I thought it was a great idea) but I did feel things seemed a little disjointed/fractured. Could really have done with another area to the side of the main marquee for the bar. As well as a few more Real Ales from a couple more breweries would have been great.

More food vans would have been greatly welcomed although the vans selling sarnies, curries etc was fab. The chicken pakora was yummy!

Not gripes, merely suggestions, I suppose it's all a learning curve.

I honestly believe the numbers were down because of the numerous weather warnings during the run up to the weekend. Amber Warnings of Gales and Flooding do tend to put folk off.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/08/2019 17:05  

Enjoyed YRB even if it rained for most of it. 🙄 but good company and a few good laughs. Bands were good, but i agree with lindsay a shortage of foody choice.

Update Reply
Biker lovin Blonde @ 11/08/2019 21:38  

Excellent company as usual.
Disappointed with the new set up but hey ho :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/08/2019 10:17  

Never done YRB before (shame on me), so can't comment about the new set up did feel a little disjointed but there again did have some advantage.
Agree with a couple of points made by others food range a little short and real ale a couple more to sample would have been nice. what was there were very palatable thou.
Weather could have been worse only time I got a little damp was when a few of us had a ride out thank you Susi pop for the scenic route.
But most of all meeting up with old and new friends from BM and having a chill, catch up, good laugh, banter.
Good weekend all told.

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 12/08/2019 10:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email