MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Widows beware!

Widows beware! - Forums [Biker Match] Widows beware! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Widows beware!

There are people on this website claiming to be something that they are not. They think us widows are desperate and have plenty of money.
They claim to work in the oil industry mainly in the gulf, live in USA but moving to UK. Born somewhere in Europe, Italy, Greece or Germany. Usually claim to be widowed themselves with a child.
You will hear a sob story about how they can't get money home because they are stuck on a rig and obviously cannot connect to a banking system and ask you to lend them money because their child desperately needs it.
They ask to connect by WhatsApp and their number can usually be traced to Nigeria. Probably not all skammers, just be careful!!

Update Reply
Moonstar @ 27/04/2019 11:25  

Name them and shame them.

Update Reply
Double six @ 27/04/2019 11:29  

It's almost as bad for us Widowers.
We get messages from scantily clad nubile 22yr olds, telling us we're hot, and they want to chat on whatsapp.
I've had to say yes 37 times so far.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/04/2019 11:43  

Panuno...just let me have their contact details,i'll make sure you don't get bothered again,lol ;)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 27/04/2019 13:36  

you should watch out for motoradd and motor add123 he is in deep debt and looks for older women to fund him. he is under police investigation xxx oh and he dont own any bikes its b*ullShit

Update Reply
XSR1000 @ 27/04/2019 14:22  

All joking aside, I'm sure you girls are smart enough to figure out the scammers and rogues.
But it's the internet, and there are wolves everywhere.
Not me and Jinxy and D6 though, we're like ickle fluffy lambs that gambol and prance gayly....:)
Especially after a few beers.......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/04/2019 15:03  

Not so much of the gayly Pan, more gaily, wouldnt want the laydeez getting the wrong ideas now do we!

Update Reply
Double six @ 27/04/2019 15:29  

And I bet you all look lovely in pink!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/04/2019 15:32  

Cerise if you don't mind yarg. If you're going to let out secrets like that at least get it right. (ps have posted yours under plain brown wrapper as you requested.)

Update Reply
Double six @ 27/04/2019 15:38  

Fluffy lambs....mmmmmmmm

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 27/04/2019 19:56  

Mmmmm …….. Mint sauce!
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Fluffy lambs....mmmmmmmm

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/04/2019 09:14  

Hi Moonstar and motley crew of lovable (?) rogues ...
Just been having this conversation with a , hopefully , non scammer ... spelling and grammar seems ok !
Don't entertain anyone asking for money .. full stop ... or you could be in danger of ending up on the cover of Take a Break !
Joking aside , it is upsetting for anyone to be on the receiving end . Double six is quite right .. name and shame ..
And guys ... where's my brown papered copy of MCN ? .. ooh ... the front forks on that one !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/04/2019 10:23  

Bikercat, you only receive plain brown wrapped packages if the contents are pink or cerise.

Update Reply
Double six @ 28/04/2019 12:09  

Hahaha 😂

Quote: Pan
It's almost as bad for us Widowers.
We get messages from scantily clad nubile 22yr olds, telling us we're hot, and they want to chat on whatsapp.
I've had to say yes 37 times so far.....

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/04/2019 10:57  

Hahaha 😂

Quote: Jinx
Panuno...just let me have their contact details,i'll make sure you don't get bothered again,lol ;)>

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/04/2019 10:58  

I'm almost 51 years old, I don't even get Nigerians chasing me anymore!!

Update Reply
Cornholio @ 14/05/2019 11:53  

Any suspected scammers should be reported to the moderator team asap :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/05/2019 12:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email