MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Technical Motorbike Help

Street Triple Exhaust...

Street Triple Exhaust... - Forums [Biker Match] Street Triple Exhaust... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Technical Motorbike Help /

Street Triple Exhaust...

So, the farm track/cow muck has eaten through my exhaust header again....

Need to replace it with a stainless steel one....

Found this company but they are suspiciously cheap compared with any other, just wondering if anyone else has dealt with them??

https://delkevic.co.uk/Triumph/Street%20Triple%20675%20/2013/triumph-street-triple-675-13-16-decat-stainless-exhaust-downpipes-oem-compatible.html?search=&sort=p.price&order=ASC

Update Reply
PottyPotter @ 14/04/2019 14:38  

Hi PottyPotter I just had a look at there office address and it's Swift house Newcastle under lime. Which is the same as DK Motorcycles so I don't think there is anything wrong they are probably made in china under licence to DK

Update Reply
JP @ 14/04/2019 16:29  

Yes dk deal with delkavic, they also do good second hand spare shop as well

Update Reply
zx12r ninja 03 @ 14/04/2019 17:12  

they not E marked but hey price is ok

Update Reply
dubs @ 14/04/2019 17:31  

PP I have a stainless system of theirs, no complaints but I have to admit I’ve not tested it on farmyards and dirt tracks 🙄🤭

Update Reply
555byker @ 14/04/2019 18:44  

Delkevic are spot on, I,ve had many from them and just about to get another. Actually I,ve got a brand new one which will fit a triumph tiger 1050, still in the original box untouched, stainless steal PR1828 oval if anyone wants one. No longer got the tiger.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/04/2019 18:45  

I've fitted a few Delkevic exhausts too,wee bit noisier(no bad thing) than standard,but seem to last well,imho :)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 14/04/2019 20:21  

If any of you Triumph folks wanna buy a brand new carbon can for a Speed Triple or a Daytona, I'm your man.

Oh, it's the 955i version.

Update Reply
Cornholio @ 14/05/2019 11:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email