MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

SportsBikeShop - Leeds

SportsBikeShop - Leeds - Forums [Biker Match] SportsBikeShop - Leeds - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

SportsBikeShop - Leeds

Opening: Wednesday 1 May 2019
Location: Regent Street, Leeds (right next door to the other two bike gear shops! For those of you who know Leeds it's the old Maplins shop)

YIPPEE!! I can't wait, hope it's gonna be the same layout & ethos as the Boston Store. For someone who hates shopping this is a stress-free and easy way to get exactly what you need/want. 👍

The staff in Boston are so friendly and helpful. I'm hoping it's going to be the same up here in Leeds!

Good luck guys 😁👍

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/04/2019 07:39  

Is that off the M62 at J27 Linz?

Update Reply
Double six @ 11/04/2019 07:52  

Nope about quarter of a mile from Bus Station/West Yorkshire Playhouse.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/04/2019 17:37  

Not got a scooby then.

Update Reply
Double six @ 11/04/2019 18:26  

Regent St, Leeds, LS2 7QA

Entrance from the carpark at the rear of the store (unless they open the front up for access).
Either way the parking is to the rear. You need to turn off Regent Street to the left into Gower Street and then immediately right into the car park.

If you know where GetGeared and J&S it's going to be in the same place (the first unit as you pull into the carpark).

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/04/2019 20:39  

Went down that way on Friday night, you can't miss it, there is a HUGE "SportsBikeShop" sign on the side of the building. Just make sure you look up, slightly left and forwards as you go under the flyover, heading out of Leeds City Centre. 👍😁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/04/2019 13:29  

I called in yesterday, the car park was the busiest I've see it in a very long time.

The store is well organised and stock looks great (unlike the competitors next door), the staff are really friendly and Steph is in there! YAY! 😁

Interesting to note: that they offer the opportunity to take a helmet out for a test ride BEFORE you buy. Granted they are white versions of the lids but hey at least you can find out whether there is a whistle/annoyance/comfort issue before you flash the cash. You will need your licence with you. 👍

The obvious lack of customers in the other units, speaks volumes. Think they are going to have to up their game big stylee!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 06/05/2019 11:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email