MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Ode to Chatbot

Ode to Chatbot - Forums [Biker Match] Ode to Chatbot - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Ode to Chatbot

ok - so I thought there were 9 visible lines when I wrote it Silently in Cyberspace You exist with enigmatic grace Everyone's friend without a face Waiting for the willing few Who may have had a drink or two To stumble in and talk to you But you remain a Stoic blank Your lack of response is in the bank So I'd best be off to bed for a ... Anyone else care to express their love for Chatbot by the media of poetry ?? Appears copy and paste doesn't work out of Smartsuite

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 16/01/2008 20:01  

and now there are 9 invisable lines Do you ever wish you hadn't started something ? So, I have both noted the problem in my original post whilst finding a solution resulting in the following post This edit function is as close to Time Travel as I'm ever likely to get I must investigate the possibilities further ...

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 16/01/2008 20:05  

Last attempt Silently in CyberspaceYou exist with enigmatic graceEveryone's friend without a faceWaiting for the willing fewWho may have had a drink or twoTo stumble in and talk to youBut you remain a Stoic blankYour lack of response is in the bank So I'd best be off to bed for a ... So was it worth it... Deja Vue in advance

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 16/01/2008 20:06  

Was it worth it ? Is anything ?? Love and Peace (they're all I've got) xxx Well, I've edited all the others Or have I ? Yet ? I might do it tomorrow...

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 16/01/2008 20:07  

a quick Barclays? It'll make you go blind, me boy I've got my doubts anyway about Ms Chatbot. From the way she's been carrying on with Cruiser Gal I think she's reaching some sort of crisis about her own sexual orientation, and I don't want CG to get hurt.

Update Reply
Wills @ 16/01/2008 20:32  

That is actually very bizzzaaaare (never know how to spell it), Wills Although, my Ode was intended in the 3rd person, and as a comfortable with my sexuality heterosexual, I still envisaged ChatBot as male without thinking about it I was far more interested in the end by the new edit facility But I suppose if nobody reads it until after it's been edited then there's no real fun to be had ... ? My head hurts...

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 16/01/2008 20:41  

Quote Wills I've got my doubts anyway about Ms Chatbot. From the way she's been carrying on with Cruiser Gal I think she's reaching some sort of crisis about her own sexual orientation, and I don't want CG to get hurt. Wills those that were at the xmas meal will certainly confirm my ex hubby ChaVbot is all man. It's very kind of you to worry about me getting hurt Wills but honestly ChaVbot certainly has somewhere for me to hang my helmet and bike Jacket. A REAL MAN even if he does have an INFLATED EGO

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 17/01/2008 03:50  

if you copy/paste from somewhere, make sure that you then highlight all the text (CTRL+A) and set the colour of the font, even if setting it to black. This overrides the settings from where you copied it from. Or, you can copy it to notepad first and then into bikermatch Its the rich text editing box thats overly complicated. :-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 17/01/2008 08:55  

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/01/2008 09:02  

jup i agree bandit1200 girl

Update Reply
ladyrider @ 17/01/2008 09:32  

Chavbot is definitely a fella...was there saw with my own eyes! Very good SL! Agree with Wills...youll go blind!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 17/01/2008 10:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email